Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

no music while playing fantasica

Go down 
+2
WindSilence
Riverdance
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverdance

no music while playing fantasica Empty
PostSubject: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 pm

i really hate it when i have to play fantasica without any music from my phone.. so much to the extent of quitting because of it.. and no i am definitely not a big fan of their BGM
Back to top Go down
WindSilence

WindSilence

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 am

I just hate that the app is rogue, where if the volume isn't up when you exit the app, your media volume is affected all throughout your device. Or at least that happens with the Galaxy S4... I've heard it happens on many android devices...

The BGM is annoying, but you could always listen to your ipod or something and play the game.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 am

I was chatting with some of the older experienced players, and they said they never used the BGM.

They usually played stuff like Touhou, Final Fantasy, Megaman or Cafe Del Mar ...
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 am

Fanta always disables my default music player. How do they have their music playing while the app is on? Using Samsung GS3
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:05 am

kalivon wrote:
Fanta always disables my default music player. How do they have their music playing while the app is on? Using Samsung GS3
Its the programming of Fantasica that causes it. it cannot be helped.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 am

Truth be told, Fantasica BGM reminds me of Star Ocean 2 OST... if anybody plays it before.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 pm

You can still stream music when you play fanta, I use Pandora and the Radio.com app for my local stations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no music while playing fantasica   no music while playing fantasica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no music while playing fantasica
Page 1 of 1