Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]

Go down 
+154
animateex
sychosys
frigidwind
xtaroux
memorandia
whitehayate
Skipmode24
uNeAkAzN
arielvin
Br4dford
ehrik
Reesiz
Despoted
song414
Ghost_Star
DaevaNec
Nailah
devilishpikachu
Tshwanichick
Rilthalas
Lmrt
sagemacleod
MajinKoba
Akisu
Shirinights
po1102
Byakko
Bsalza
visionofthegods
DariusReg
Hadrael
DayXNight
LatinLegacy
ragnarok
Tomoya85kun
Thalasar
Linmorn
dakkon107
dcubed08
Valhades
supersmashedbros
Allmarx
prinsje
Player9988
Nucklez
BadEndNight
jpzchaos14
chidoriyourface
XiaoLongBao
Gen137
snofuzz
FastfoodJesus
Alithair
Rayden171
danaerys13
wadtomaton
Loveapplesss
Stoire
ryukerz
Sladestar
Varis
sdzonlic
larrydust
winelight
Sethala
exia02
j0k3r3r
steakjuice
Mellow
Xiei
Rakath
Spark
Gunzlinger
xDeltasLight
succubus
Rapicell
furoki
motoh
Secksisushi
Arkinian
akwila99
fidyyuan
xl_astros_lx
Space Butler
GAKUBUN
r3mix
jant0y
shaolin312
timlai1209
digitalsynner
sagecx
orionknight
chris58jo
Wheatmidge
cymophane
mslbm
myad
memphiskite
Sientara
sharpyzu
xionnguyen
AaronIsNerd
ATROPEX
Dannupa
predator852
smr010
gutochan
tmelloi
Cyde
sultunpepper
brokenchicken
aszutai
MiyamaMizuki
cmud2007
alley1221
Shokkeru
Kyliexh
aquCHAOS
Grimblade88
airporkk
superficial
Blargod
Katybug99
profile4
Danaerys83
bobchuti
snappycow
conductings
chaosbladeuk
Lydia_H_Christ
KillianBlack
jmrrice
kelvshum2990
pnoytroi
jsherman
Evageek
Rhyan
duhmichael17
tsunonlau
NapkinPower
aniken671
Whenesday
Cam
monkeyagent3
Avyel
Pinion
clocksprocket
Lanjin559
Admin
zoebeagle
Xzaral
Ruego
basiliskeye
ElysianField
158 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
succubus

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Just to clarify, I do buy 1 or 2 card packs every now and then, but i do not consider myself a "spendy" player, nor am i dat competitive to gun for top 100 (got work to do). So i'm one of those who doesn't really feel like paying for the game.

Like i said, despite playing since server opened, i stil dropped 70 ranks downwards.

It's a matter of perception.
- Like i said the lower ranked / non spending players will view this as a good move as they get a chance at climbing ranks. (most of the player base)
- However the top players will not really be able to climb due to the monster levels, it's just another day to grind for position (good for the company)

I seriously do not think that letting lower ranked / less spendy players have a competitive edge against the top ranked, heavy spenders is a key concern for the developers? so much such that this is a deliberate move by them to achieve this aim.

I'm merely stating that the developer's move seems to generate more income den anything, as i dun see a strong reason not to reset the boss levels together with everything else. (analysing the developer's move and disgusted by it)

I did mentioned and acknowledge that the move is good for the majority of the player base, i'm neutral on the pros and cons aspect, just that i feel that it is a bad move from the angle of fairness. in this case the lower ranked players will gain the most.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

What I'm failling to understand, specifically, is how you claim this is a cash grab. Your most recent post even says that the top players will be under 'just another day to grind,' which would seem to me to discourage them to spend more, when their non-spending competitors are catching up without paying.

It may be a disconnect in our assumptions, but that's how I'm reading it.
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

So, I think it's a bit unfair to be "disgusted" with the devs here. They clearly at least attempted to be fair. I think if they had also reset monster levels this would have been a perfect response - no changes except non-competitive lantern increases, and time zone / sleep time randomness.

As it is, the monster levels will make it harder to progress, but not crazily so. My guess is that 500 will generally be below the 40K lantern level, so if you can get there the 3 candy will more than offset any issues with harder monsters.
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Haven't met any vampiress since maintenance. Damn uuuu. >.<
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't think it's too big of a deal.
Sure, I dropped back to almost 800 now with the rollback but at least I'll definitely be getting the vampire.
I think it's pretty fair, and no one really is in any place to complain.
Those who were gloating just a few days ago about the TP glitch are crying that "it wasn't that big of a deal/just a few ranks" while the others are just as screwed over by this.
The servers were messed up, some people took advantage, in the end whatever happens has happened so you just gotta roll with the punches.

Likelihood is that even without the rollback, if you can't handle your current monster level then you weren't going to rank too high anyhow.
Those in the top 300 are burning potions like crazy and have really strong allies so it's not much of a bother to them either.
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:56 pm

succubus wrote:
Just wanna state my point of view about the rollback. before i go to sleep, and before everybody gets all excited about the 3x candy/10 pots (p) compensation.

I think not rolling back the monster levels is just another disguised cash cow move, covered up by the "sweet candies". i dun see any reason not to roll back monster levels.

The people hardest hit by this move are those in the top 800 or so. Without rolling back the monster levels, all progress made in the last day is lost with the rollback, with the only end result being slightly more lanterns but much more difficult monsters den u started with 1 day ago. This actually allows those lower in rank to catch up much faster den those at the top can keep up (without spending).

I was 450 b4 maint, 550 after rollback, and now despite playing since server opened, i still fell 70 ranks down to 620 now. my witch is nearly level 90 now, and i already have difficulties killing her in 2 rounds, compared to those below me still climbing, their difficulty level would be much lower. i frosee myself dropping much much lower, no idea if can climb back to top 500 with the extra days, key point being i am starting to waste alot of TPs killing bosses i can't kill in 1 round, those climbing up the ranks will taper off eventually, but not before i fall alot more (as i lost 1 day of progress, but 1 day sof difficult is gained)

Granted, most of the player base will benefit from this rollback (mainly those not in top 1k and not paying) those at the top will be more inclined to pay to stay at the top, or pay to get Helmut / Monica, which seems much more achieveable for some. i believe most will still end up paying alot more den they expected, as the difficulty scales exponentially while the rewards remain about the same...

Disgusted by the unclean rollback, if they had wanted to keep the lanterns, they could still had rolled back everything else to be fair to ALL players.
True. It is so unfair that only hard-working persons suffer.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Br4dford wrote:
i tried looking around in here but i think i missed it does anyone have the secret lantern prize list?

it's on page 29, i summarized again
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Br4dford wrote:
i tried looking around in here but i think i missed it does anyone have the secret lantern prize list?

it's on page 29, i summarized again

Thanks Very Much Vamp was at the top of my reach now i am debating if i try to push deeper or hang it up
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Dannupa wrote:
So, I think it's a bit unfair to be "disgusted" with the devs here. They clearly at least attempted to be fair. I think if they had also reset monster levels this would have been a perfect response - no changes except non-competitive lantern increases, and time zone / sleep time randomness.

As it is, the monster levels will make it harder to progress, but not crazily so. My guess is that 500 will generally be below the 40K lantern level, so if you can get there the 3 candy will more than offset any issues with harder monsters.

I do not agree it makes any sense to accuse the dev "disgusted," at least they didn't try to make accident happen. But I agree it won be fair, but my blame will be on "THE ACCIDENT" it self, which the mother of nature made it happen, so unfair is the true case. I am the one who benefit from that glitch hour, because I happened to play at that time. Your effort loss just like "EVERYONE" else. monsters level roll back like "EVERYONE" else.
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Can people post their stats on frequency of Werewolf and Vampiress?

I haven't gotten either of them AT ALL today, and I need to figure out if I've been unlucky or if I should expect continued low appearances. The answer will let me know if I have a chance for Helmut.

So today I've gotten:
10 Witches
9 Frankenstein
5 Ghost

Overall I'm at:
Ghost 101
Frankenstein 102
Witch 94
Werewolf ~27
Vampiress ~17

The last two are rough since I haven't gotten any today to confirm. I'm using a Max Oneiro 4* as my leader.

Is this comparable to what others are getting?
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Dannupa wrote:

I haven't gotten either of them AT ALL today, and I need to figure out if I've been unlucky or if I should expect continued low appearances. The answer will let me know if I have a chance for Helmut.

So today I've gotten:
10 Witches
9 Frankenstein
5 Ghost

Overall I'm at:
Ghost 101
Frankenstein 102
Witch 94
Werewolf ~27
Vampiress ~17

The last two are rough since I haven't gotten any today to confirm. I'm using a Max Oneiro 4* as my leader.

Overall with Ghost, Frankenstein and Witch we seem to be the same, but you have 10 more vampiress and 5 more werewolfs than me. Today I have gotten 1 werewolf, 0 vampiress, burned off 60 potions in a row. Though I mainly just think I'm unlucky. <.<
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Dannupa wrote:

So today I've gotten:
10 Witches
9 Frankenstein
5 Ghost

Overall I'm at:
Ghost 101
Frankenstein 102
Witch 94
Werewolf ~27
Vampiress ~17

Kind of hard to say on monster levels alone. If you started failing a lot around level 40-50 monsters, like me, then your luck looks pretty bad. If you started failing in the later levels, then your luck with Werewolf/Vamp looks pretty decent.

I'd say I snag a Vampiress about 3 times a day on average. Sometimes I'll feel really unlucky, and others I'll run into Vampiress twice within 30min.
Back to top Go down
Shirinights

Shirinights

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Br4dford wrote:

50 Lanterns - 3 Lolipops
300 Lanterns - 1 Potion(P)
600 Lanterns - Dark Pact x 1
900 Lanterns - 900 Brave Points
1500 Lanterns - 30,000 Lunas
2100 Lanterns - SIster Rema ( 3* Unit Card )
3000 Lanterns - Premium Ticket x 1
4000 Lanterns - 3 Potions (P)
5500 Lanterns - 100,000 Lunas
7000 Lanterns - Ghost ( 4* Monster Card )
9000 Lanterns - 2 Lolipops
12,000 Lanterns - Dark Pacts x 2
16,000 Lanterns - Time Elixirs x 3
22,000 Lanterns - Vampire ( 5* Monster Card )
30,000 Lanterns - 3 Potions
40,000 Lanterns - 3 Lolipops
50,000 Lanterns - Helmut ( 5 * Unit Card )
60,000 Lanterns - Dark Pact x 3
80,000 Lanterns - Premium Ticket x 3
100,000 Lanterns - Halloween Monica ( 6 * Unit Card )
Every 10,000 Lanterns after Halloween Monica, 1 x Soul Stone Large

*Do correct me if you find mistakes in this list.. =)
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Dannupa wrote:

So today I've gotten:
10 Witches
9 Frankenstein
5 Ghost

Overall I'm at:
Ghost 101
Frankenstein 102
Witch 94
Werewolf ~27
Vampiress ~17

Those Wolf and Vamp numbers look very low. I guess using a 5* or higher DB unit really helps. When I was using Rem, I've gotten wolf to about level 80ish and vamp to about level 40 or 50ish. Frank and Witch numbers are about the same, but I've encounter way less Ghosts.

EDIT: I was also running the highest possible training missions.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm

overall, i think this roll back was bad...

i lost my Dark Pacts... Got them as the 12000BT reward... never got to use them. now my inventory is 0.

roll back also caused me to drop almost 1000 in rank! i lost my advantage... was sure i could hit about 7xx by the end... now... i'd be happy if i can even get below 1000.

i think i'm just going to give up on this event... as it is... i had also lost 24hrs when the event began due to the stupid Bingo bug -- when i got into the game, all i could see was the Bingo card with all slots opened up... nothing else to click. this was only fixed after abt 24hours...

so, i guess its a sign that this event is just not for me...

besides blaming SS, i also blame those countries that have this daylight saving time thing... if you guys dun have that, we won't be having this issue... lolz... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Took me about 1000 pots and im just need 2500bt in order to get Halloween Monica
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 pm

myad wrote:

i lost my Dark Pacts... Got them as the 12000BT reward... never got to use them. now my inventory is 0.

roll back also caused me to drop almost 1000 in rank! i lost my advantage... was sure i could hit about 7xx by the end... now... i'd be happy if i can even get below 1000.

i think i'm just going to give up on this event... as it is... i had also lost 24hrs when the event began due to the stupid Bingo bug -- when i got into the game, all i could see was the Bingo card with all slots opened up... nothing else to click. this was only fixed after abt 24hours...

besides blaming SS, i also blame those countries that have this daylight saving time thing... if you guys dun have that, we won't be having this issue... lolz... Very Happy

How the heck was your inventory even affected? Daylights savings time is really a pain here as well. Sure we got an hour extra on Nov. but come Feb-March, they're gonna take it away anyway. Truthfully, I really don't want to switch all my clocks and watches 2x a year anyway so be thankful that you don't even have to put up with it lol.

As for SS not resetting the monsters, I lost probably around 16k bt. Don't know how much others have lost or the basis on how much is removed. Heard from an ally that half of his BT was removed so... probably a really unprepared move on SS's part.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Blargod wrote:
myad wrote:

How the heck was your inventory even affected? Daylights savings time is really a pain here as well. Sure we got an hour extra on Nov. but come Feb-March, they're gonna take it away anyway. Truthfully, I really don't want to switch all my clocks and watches 2x a year anyway so be thankful that you don't even have to put up with it lol.

As for SS not resetting the monsters, I lost probably around 16k bt. Don't know how much others have lost or the basis on how much is removed. Heard from an ally that half of his BT was removed so... probably a really unprepared move on SS's part.
i got my dark pact sometime yesterday... i guess it was the period between the last server backup and the emergency maintenance...

so when restored to the past backup, i still had 0 dark pact. and since i had not used them... they were not compensated... i guess it would have been different if i had used the dark pacts immediately...
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Shokkeru wrote:
Those Wolf and Vamp numbers look very low. I guess using a 5* or higher DB unit really helps.

I have run half mine at the highest training missions, so it sounds like the 5* gives much better encounter rates for the better Nightmares. If they ever run something like this again that would be good to know.

Also if anyone wants to sell me DB 5* for a Max 4* and 20TE let me know Smile.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm

dropped about 400 ranks from 600+ to 1000+ Sad

After using the candy they gave all the users, 4 lucky run in with the Vampiress, climbed back up to 777 (coincidence, no? Razz ) Well, I think I'm gonna give up on the werewolf and just settle for the Frankenstein and the witch, though having another 5* unit would of been really nice X(
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 pm

myad wrote:
Blargod wrote:
myad wrote:

i got my dark pact sometime yesterday... i guess it was the period between the last server backup and the emergency maintenance...

so when restored to the past backup, i still had 0 dark pact. and since i had not used them... they were not compensated... i guess it would have been different if i had used the dark pacts immediately...

Ah I see. It's a bit odd though that they did a roll back based on yesterday's earnings and not the other day when the bug actually happened.

To tell you the truth, I haven't used mine as well. Contemplating if I actually need to use it by the end of this event.
Back to top Go down
Reesiz

Reesiz

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

My guess is the Pacts will disappear at the end of the event, or be removed before the next one/no option to use... Either it'll become a dead item until the clean it up (Like the Roc Vials still kicking around), or they'll outright remove them with the end of the event, when recruitment goes up
Back to top Go down
gutochan

gutochan

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
Took me about 1000 pots and im just need 2500bt in order to get Halloween Monica

other than 1000 pots, did you used candies from boxes?
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Dannupa wrote:
Shokkeru wrote:
Those Wolf and Vamp numbers look very low. I guess using a 5* or higher DB unit really helps.

I have run half mine at the highest training missions, so it sounds like the 5* gives much better encounter rates for the better Nightmares. If they ever run something like this again that would be good to know.

Also if anyone wants to sell me DB 5* for a Max 4* and 20TE let me know Smile.

I have a Hrwm that no one wants to buy. XD
Back to top Go down
arielvin

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Is calling alies in the nightmare boss battle consume dark pact? Thx. I nnot yet tried it since I only have 1 DP and want to sell it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next