Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]

Go down 
+154
animateex
sychosys
frigidwind
xtaroux
memorandia
whitehayate
Skipmode24
uNeAkAzN
arielvin
Br4dford
ehrik
Reesiz
Despoted
song414
Ghost_Star
DaevaNec
Nailah
devilishpikachu
Tshwanichick
Rilthalas
Lmrt
sagemacleod
MajinKoba
Akisu
Shirinights
po1102
Byakko
Bsalza
visionofthegods
DariusReg
Hadrael
DayXNight
LatinLegacy
ragnarok
Tomoya85kun
Thalasar
Linmorn
dakkon107
dcubed08
Valhades
supersmashedbros
Allmarx
prinsje
Player9988
Nucklez
BadEndNight
jpzchaos14
chidoriyourface
XiaoLongBao
Gen137
snofuzz
FastfoodJesus
Alithair
Rayden171
danaerys13
wadtomaton
Loveapplesss
Stoire
ryukerz
Sladestar
Varis
sdzonlic
larrydust
winelight
Sethala
exia02
j0k3r3r
steakjuice
Mellow
Xiei
Rakath
Spark
Gunzlinger
xDeltasLight
succubus
Rapicell
furoki
motoh
Secksisushi
Arkinian
akwila99
fidyyuan
xl_astros_lx
Space Butler
GAKUBUN
r3mix
jant0y
shaolin312
timlai1209
digitalsynner
sagecx
orionknight
chris58jo
Wheatmidge
cymophane
mslbm
myad
memphiskite
Sientara
sharpyzu
xionnguyen
AaronIsNerd
ATROPEX
Dannupa
predator852
smr010
gutochan
tmelloi
Cyde
sultunpepper
brokenchicken
aszutai
MiyamaMizuki
cmud2007
alley1221
Shokkeru
Kyliexh
aquCHAOS
Grimblade88
airporkk
superficial
Blargod
Katybug99
profile4
Danaerys83
bobchuti
snappycow
conductings
chaosbladeuk
Lydia_H_Christ
KillianBlack
jmrrice
kelvshum2990
pnoytroi
jsherman
Evageek
Rhyan
duhmichael17
tsunonlau
NapkinPower
aniken671
Whenesday
Cam
monkeyagent3
Avyel
Pinion
clocksprocket
Lanjin559
Admin
zoebeagle
Xzaral
Ruego
basiliskeye
ElysianField
158 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Reesiz

Reesiz

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am

I am actually kind of surprised that I lucked out and gained rank while sleeping... went from 380s to 350s... Plus a bunch of things to make up for the rollback and long maintenance. With how much time I've been putting into the grind, I'm actually happy to be seeing positive results. I don't have the money to flagrantly spend on this game, and while I'll probably never get Helmut nor Monica, I'm satisfied that my effort is making a difference!
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 am

My announcements page spells out nov 8 2:00 am clear as a bell.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 am

there is an official Announcement saying the severs were rolled back to 1am on nov 4th. and it does say that 'Lantern Reward progress will remain as its November 4, 23:00 state.'

Also they will extend the duration of the event until November 8, 2012 at 2:00 am

the announcement can be found at the log on splash

i would take a screen if i could ^^
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 am

I went to sleep at about 1600 and even after the reboot I was still about 1600. Guess I didn't really get too affected by this. Though the 3 sweet candies boosted me into the 1300s lol
Back to top Go down
ehrik

ehrik

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

rank went up by 200~ lol Im pretty sure i lost it cause of unlimited tp glitch so im happy
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am

I guess I lucked out as well, having only dropped a dozen of ranks or so, to 370.

They did a pretty good job in damage control for this situation I feel, though my prime time is gone now since it's 12:12 AM here
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

Sadly I had made up my rank yesterday (got back to around 260 or so) and this put me at like 320 today. Oh well, I know people benefited from it, at least.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 am

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1550p15-11-5-maintenance-rollback-of-bt-pts-to-11-4-levels#27464

So I posted my quick thoughts here, but yeah, basically this has just made it a tighter race, and those at the top are going to have to work as the higher BT counts are thickened by players who now have more time and items to catch up, and softer bosses.
Back to top Go down
conductings

conductings

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 am

Your analysis makes sense, considering I got to play the most during the weekend because I was in places with power for once. I'm glad I got all my potions back and the lanterns retained at least. Now I just need to work on restoring my rank.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

So for 15-20min of laggy infinite TP [at least, everyone I talked to was experiencing lag during this time], we have to lose an entire day? This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

Also as a lantern sucking rank ignoring casual, this is a godsend.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am

Luckily the lantern was not rolled back
Back to top Go down
conductings

conductings

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am

Cam wrote:
So for 15-20min of laggy infinite TP [at least, everyone I talked to was experiencing lag during this time], we have to lose an entire day? This is ridiculous.
Well no, this rollback doesn't have anything to do with the TP glitch (from my understanding of the announcement at least) but because the servers went out of sync and glitched up due to Daylight Savings Time. As a result they had to reset the rankings. But on the bright side they gave back what we used and more, along with extending the event for an extra day. It sucks but what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 am

conductings wrote:
Cam wrote:
Well no, this rollback doesn't have anything to do with the TP glitch (from my understanding of the announcement at least) but because the servers went out of sync and glitched up due to Daylight Savings Time. As a result they had to reset the rankings. But on the bright side they gave back what we used and more, along with extending the event for an extra day. It sucks but what can you do?

The servers went "out of synch" which caused "a number of unforseen issues," the main one being infinite TP...

Also, all of my nightmare monsters [Frankenstein, Werewolf, etc..] are all still the same level they were before maintenance. This means it's now going to be harder for me to regain my rank. 3 candy doesn't help.

Last edited by Cam on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 am

conductings wrote:
Cam wrote:

My thought is mutual, if you are making 3500 lanterns on avg a day (Which most rank1000 or above do) You now have one extra day to grind, ceteris paribus, you have possibly 3500 lanterns more. Adding the 3 extra candy to everyone, 2500 lanterns from that. everyone should be 6000 lanterns closer to their next lanterns prize..
Before, I thought I couldn't possibly get my H helmut (I bought one from someone else already) without spending another fortune of boxes...Now I am seriously calculating the chance that I can get it
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 am

Cam wrote:
conductings wrote:
Cam wrote:

The servers went "out of synch" which caused "a number of unforseen issues," the main one being infinite TP...

Also, all of my nightmare monsters [Frankenstein, Werewolf, etc..] are all still the same level they were before maintenance. This means it's now going to be harder for me to regain my rank. 3 candy doesn't help.

But we are not suppose to have the "unlimited TP" thingy. It's not fair to most of the players
Back to top Go down
Shirinights

Shirinights

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 am

I wasnt that badly affected I guess.. Originally is 58/59 , dropped to 70s.
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 am

with 5k to Vampire, do you guys think Helmut is feasible for me?
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 am

tsunonlau wrote:
Cam wrote:
conductings wrote:
Cam wrote:

But we are not suppose to have the "unlimited TP" thingy. It's not fair to most of the players

I agree, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad. It seemed like everyone was experiencing lag during that time, making it hard to do anything for the short 15-20min we had infinite TP. If they were going to rollback, they should have done it way sooner, or not at all.
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 am

mslbm wrote:
with 5k to Vampire, do you guys think Helmut is feasible for me?

I don't think so, I'm sorry, not without buying boxes for candy.

I have used my new candy and am at 30K lanterns, I have 45 pots and I think I might barely be able to get there. Depends on if I can keep killing monsters in reasonable # of turns (I need some wolf and lady vamp luck!).
Back to top Go down
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am

I lost 700 ranks, but considering I knew I wasnt going to rank higher than 1000, an extra day of latern grinding is great for me! I have yet to use any potions, so these extra potions are great as well.

I do have a question though, if a candy is used on a lvl30 Vampiress (Hypothetically), does the user of the candy get more lanterns/BT than if it was used on a lvl30 Witch?
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 am

i tried looking around in here but i think i missed it does anyone have the secret lantern prize list?
Back to top Go down
succubus

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Just wanna state my point of view about the rollback. before i go to sleep, and before everybody gets all excited about the 3x candy/10 pots (p) compensation.

I think not rolling back the monster levels is just another disguised cash cow move, covered up by the "sweet candies". i dun see any reason not to roll back monster levels.

The people hardest hit by this move are those in the top 800 or so. Without rolling back the monster levels, all progress made in the last day is lost with the rollback, with the only end result being slightly more lanterns but much more difficult monsters den u started with 1 day ago. This actually allows those lower in rank to catch up much faster den those at the top can keep up (without spending).

I was 450 b4 maint, 550 after rollback, and now despite playing since server opened, i still fell 70 ranks down to 620 now. my witch is nearly level 90 now, and i already have difficulties killing her in 2 rounds, compared to those below me still climbing, their difficulty level would be much lower. i frosee myself dropping much much lower, no idea if can climb back to top 500 with the extra days, key point being i am starting to waste alot of TPs killing bosses i can't kill in 1 round, those climbing up the ranks will taper off eventually, but not before i fall alot more (as i lost 1 day of progress, but 1 day sof difficult is gained)

Granted, most of the player base will benefit from this rollback (mainly those not in top 1k and not paying) those at the top will be more inclined to pay to stay at the top, or pay to get Helmut / Monica, which seems much more achieveable for some. i believe most will still end up paying alot more den they expected, as the difficulty scales exponentially while the rewards remain about the same...

Disgusted by the unclean rollback, if they had wanted to keep the lanterns, they could still had rolled back everything else to be fair to ALL players.
Back to top Go down
motoh

motoh

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm afraid I'm not following your logic. It's a cash cow move, by letting lower ranked, less spendy players to gain a competitive edge against the top ranked, heavily spendy players?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I missed the infinite tp 20 mins and dropped from 279 to 300. Then after maintenance I was at 294. I'm not seeing why everyone is wound up. More lanterns, more time... Those at the top paid to get there, they will pay to start if they care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7] - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next