Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How long can I use my 3 starter units

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AssaultSugar

How long can I use my 3 starter units  Empty
PostSubject: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm

I'm 2 days in the magic lady is level 21 while the other 2 are 8/10 how long will these characters be viable especially considering my allies do most of the work........ BTW so far i have 160K luna how much should I be going for?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:34 pm

AssaultSugar wrote:
I'm 2 days in the magic lady is level 21 while the other 2 are 8/10 how long will these characters be viable especially considering my allies do most of the work........ BTW so far i have 160K luna how much should I be going for?

They'll probably get you roughly around till chapter 16-18 on the main quests. Getting 4*s is relatively easy nowadays. at around 200k+ luna, you can get a decent 4*. I'm sure a lot of people here in the forums would be happy to sell you one. Also, I would suggest getting melee since most of the hardest main quests involve mummy and zombie rushes.
Back to top Go down
AaronIsNerd

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

You should save up around 300k or so. After you have that amount, go and purchase a 4* unit. Since there is the event now, purchasing the 4* princesses might be a good idea. The 3 units that you have, you can keep using. You can maybe max them then try to sell them or just enhance your princess unit yourself with them.

Hmm.. I didnt really faced much of a problem with quests and stuffs until quest 20. So you should be fine for now. Just remember to keep doing the event to receive awesome rewards, you should be able to receive two 4* units easily.
Back to top Go down
AssaultSugar

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

how do I get a 4 on my own? I dont intend on registering my device since under my parents plan we get phone upgrades every 2 or so years but then again will I be playing this game at that point?

edit: what should I do with any other 2 cards I get?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 pm

AssaultSugar wrote:
how do I get a 4 on my own? I dont intend on registering my device since under my parents plan we get phone upgrades every 2 or so years but then again will I be playing this game at that point?

Leave your starter cards for now. You may use them in the future as feeders. As for device registration, there's no way to receive worthwhile prizes and daily log in bonuses without registering (thanks to the developers). Also, you wouldn't be able to trade with other people and search people's IDs as well without this function.

To get the the 4*s, you need to participate in this event and reach a certain level (a certain amount of BT points) or achieving a set number of victories. You will need to register your device to receive them though.
Back to top Go down
AssaultSugar

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Blargod wrote:
AssaultSugar wrote:

Leave your starter cards for now. You may use them in the future as feeders. As for device registration, there's no way to receive worthwhile prizes and daily log in bonuses without registering (thanks to the developers). Also, you wouldn't be able to trade with other people and search people's IDs as well without this function.

To get the the 4*s, you need to participate in this event and reach a certain level (a certain amount of BT points) or achieving a set number of victories. You will need to register your device to receive them though.

ok registering I cant see myself playing this in the foreseeable future anyway Im joining in airforce :/
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm

AssaultSugar wrote:
Blargod wrote:
AssaultSugar wrote:

ok registering I cant see myself playing this in the foreseeable future anyway Im joining in airforce :/

Sadly, it wasn't like this in the past. If these restrictions were placed when the game started I wouldn't have gotten into the game.
Back to top Go down
bongun4

bongun4

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

AssaultSugar wrote:

My sister got a 4* on the premium tickets. the initial event "mina's bootcamp"? gives atleast 6 premium tickets. cross your finger and hopefully receive one. She got my main card "Villhelm" along with "Fernando" and "Neil".

on the regular "daily" brave draw she got "Johann"....

such a lucky girl >.>
Back to top Go down
AssaultSugar

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

bongun4 wrote:
AssaultSugar wrote:

My sister got a 4* on the premium tickets. the initial event "mina's bootcamp"? gives atleast 6 premium tickets. cross your finger and hopefully receive one. She got my main card "Villhelm" along with "Fernando" and "Neil".

on the regular "daily" brave draw she got "Johann"....

such a lucky girl >.>

used my 8 tickets sadly no 4 cards but I got three 3 cards (although two seem to be identical stat wise) Do I keep on using my 3 starter units or go ahead and switch to the 3s?
Back to top Go down
bongun4

bongun4

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 am

imho, start using your 3*s. every rank up almost always gives a higher stat for cards that perform the same role. Johann vs orlando for example. Johann's melee damage is higher than Orlando when they are the same level. they also level up way higher.

edit: if anyone can correct me on this please do so. that would make me learn too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long can I use my 3 starter units    How long can I use my 3 starter units  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long can I use my 3 starter units
Page 1 of 1