Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Where's the KoN's third starter pack?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Where's the KoN's third starter pack? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:59 pm

We had one when the series were first introduced, and a second one during one of the emergency maintenances during the prep phase of the previous event.

They said there was another one, to a total of 3, in the start of the Training event, and yet i just see the standard 500 pack.

Is this a bug? Or have they forgotten to add the pack?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm

I think they forgot to add it :/
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 am

they might add it back after head start maintainence
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Nah, i'll try to send them a ticket before that happens. They might wish to release a 4th pack after the maintenance.

That is, if there's a way to send them a notice. Could anyone point me in the right direction, please (searching myself, but any help would do)?
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Vaati wrote:
Nah, i'll try to send them a ticket before that happens. They might wish to release a 4th pack after the maintenance.

That is, if there's a way to send them a notice. Could anyone point me in the right direction, please (searching myself, but any help would do)?
http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/emails/new <- there?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 am

Thanks for the link, but i've already sent the inquiry. I'll have an anwser about this soon, or so i'm hoping.
Back to top Go down
fwooshers

fwooshers

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 am

Eh screw the Kiss of Nature series. dump yo coins on the Dream Packs!

Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 am

Already used the cheap packs on the Dream Packs. I was hoping to get another cheap shot (which is ours according to the announcement) on the KoS before they give their 4th Starter Pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the KoN's third starter pack?   Where's the KoN's third starter pack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the KoN's third starter pack?
Page 1 of 1