Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?

Go down 
+2
KuroStar
mlschop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mlschop

Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Is there a way for free player to get cheap 7*'s?  I've gotten two so far - one lucky pull from S Dream pack (the not-so-uncommon Cella), and one from the 150 floor event earlier this year.

I'm guessing 7*'s are too valuable in that no one would trade a 7* for a MLB 6* set, right?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Moved to Game Discussion
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 pm

mlschop wrote:
Is there a way for free player to get cheap 7*'s?  I've gotten two so far - one lucky pull from S Dream pack (the not-so-uncommon Cella), and one from the 150 floor event earlier this year.

I'm guessing 7*'s are too valuable in that no one would trade a 7* for a MLB 6* set, right?

Some ppl would trade 7* for vanity 6* but definitely not common 6*.

Best way to get there is by playing actively. A lot of events give pures now, one way or another. Like this event, you can sell gift 200:3te/2pots and can end up with more than 50 pures easily. Training event pretty much gives you like 7 free pots (more if you actually play) per account, you can make alt and abuse that lol. Dice event rains pures on you lol. You can also rank and sell rank rewards for pures. You'll get enough for another 7* in no time.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 pm

At an expenditure of 20-50 TE, Winter was a steal as well.  Very Happy  Depending on your patience, you can also trade your way into more 7*. Uptrade Cella into more popular units and sell. Use the proceeds to buy bargains from auctions and fire sell units and resell. You'll amass sufficient pure to get multiple 7* in no time.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:30 am

I've been out of this scene for too long. Do people trade 7's for like.. a set of 6's at all? Or just mainly te/pot of obscene amounts?
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:55 pm

It's been getting harder to trade 6* lately, more so to actually sell them. In most cases, the fastest way to get cold pure is to either fire sell your unit at ridiculously low price or auction them. Having said that, it would be safe to say you would be lucky to find someone willing to trade a 7* for 6*, I normally don't. Then again, that is just me.
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:06 pm

I know having a team of 6's isn't bad... But I'm getting to the point of having 6-7 6*'s, and a plethora of 5's that just sit there. Kind of a shame that 5's have basically replaced 4's, and 6's replaced 5's :/
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:57 pm

FastfoodJesus wrote:
I know having a team of 6's isn't bad... But I'm getting to the point of having 6-7 6*'s, and a plethora of 5's that just sit there. Kind of a shame that 5's have basically replaced 4's, and 6's replaced 5's :/

I have like 60 6*s sitting around lol; 6* is cheap now so unless you have rare reward 6* you won't get much from them
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:26 pm

po1102 wrote:
I have like 60 6*s sitting around lol; 6* is cheap now so unless you have rare reward 6* you won't get much  from them

Yeah, I quit awhile back and only have been getting back into things the past couple months. How things have changed is absolutely ridiculous.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 am

FastfoodJesus wrote:
po1102 wrote:
I have like 60 6*s sitting around lol; 6* is cheap now so unless you have rare reward 6* you won't get much  from them

Yeah, I quit awhile back and only have been getting back into things the past couple months. How things have changed is absolutely ridiculous.

I took a break last year too, only came bank in February and things were pretty ridiculous already. Still I caught up; I'm pretty well off now with several (cheap) usable 7*s and can pursue my 6* collecting hobby Razz. So yea you can do it too, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:29 am

I left the game in February and just came back a couple of events ago. There are SO MANY cards now, many that have good stats like low deploy cost, etc. Although yes it's tough on trying to sell or trade common cards, I really like floating around the game and seeing so many different leaders instead of just the same ones over and over. You can really show your personality more and customize your team for events more.

Luckily I wasn't holding much in the way of standard pack cards (just my Charles I think, who I will keep) I auctioned and gave away all of those before I left, and so I had a small TE stack and just the rares I was holding, which helped me a lot when I came back (word to the wise).

Also I was really lucky in that I loaned my only 7* to an ally for all those months, kind of thinking he might quit the game or something (and I wasn't sure I would come back mysefl), but the day I came back he still had me as an ally and opened trade with my 7* GOD BLESS WONDERFUL ALLIES

One thing I have noticed upon return, not many people using the forum the past couple of weeks or so. I just don't see the kind of robust discussion about the recent events. Is that due to less people on the forum generally, or is it just that the recent events are uninspired/same old thing, and so people are kind of taking a break or have nothing to discuss?

Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 pm

I've been lucky enough to draw an Armure and Cosmos from packs - excluding the 6* I drew from the guarenteed one. After getting several other 6*'s.. Man, Armure kinda sucks compaired to other 6's with same skill/speed but better stats.

I probably should've auctioned off my stuff before I last quit, but then again - best I had then was an Alex, God of Slowest Attack Ever.

As for people on the forums etc... Honestly, even when I stopped playing I would check in from time to time and it never really seemed like "business was booming" here. It's always been a small niche of people, but I may not have been checking in at the most opportune time.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Yea this forum has lost its former glory. Each event thread could span dozens of pages, I remember this one time when an event thread exploded with complaints that it was rolled back, locked, and a new one was opened. The chatroom used to be very lively too, after ppl were told where it was by the admin back then lol. It's so dead now xD

My guess is ppl came here to post and find trades and they did some foruming along the way. They have fantasitrade now, and wiki site for info, so no reason to be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Yes po I remember people doing all sorts of calculations and giving advice on details of every event, tracking the rankings, sharing how many hours of grinding to get to milestones/cards. I was SHOCKED when I came back to the game not to see threads of outrage over the Demon Revisisted reprintings (that, thankfully, I missed or I probably would have smashed my phone). The forum is dead and I wonder if the game is almost dead too?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Nah the game is hardly dead, as long as there are still ppl who throw ridiculous amounts of cash at an event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?   Cheap 7*'s?  Via Trade? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap 7*'s? Via Trade?
Page 1 of 1