Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Ashtar

Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s Empty
PostSubject: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey all,

Just looking for some advice- would you all advise saving TE/pots/Luna for the cheapest 6* I could possibly get, or should I spend 2 pots here and there to get some meh 5*'s to fill out my team? I currently have a Bernard 5* which I paid 2 TE for, and he seems to be good enough to singlehandedly beat most of the levels I'm facing (up to level 7 in quests so far). Allies + my Bernard are overkill largely.

Not sure when I'll hit a cap in terms of my ability to beat levels/advance in the game without a 6*, so was wondering if I should invest in a second 5* or just save/trade everything I own away for some sort of 6*? I'm hoping to play largely non-IAP.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

If you're talking regular game quests, then you should have no problem advancing. You can easily beat all the regular quests with a team of 4*s. I beat up to stage 43 with only 4*s. By the time stage 44 came out i had my first few 5*s.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 pm

For the normal quest, the units aren't too important. Just need them to be leveled.

As for event, you will want to start focusing on decent 6*s, not cheapest ones. Focus on getting a nice all-around unit C speed or better for a first 6*. Most start at around 40 te. They will go a long way in helping you progress. Some suggestions would be Paris, Dana, or Manfred.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 am

xbLux wrote:
For the normal quest, the units aren't too important. Just need them to be leveled.

As for event, you will want to start focusing on decent 6*s, not cheapest ones. Focus on getting a nice all-around unit C speed or better for a first 6*. Most start at around 40 te. They will go a long way in helping you progress. Some suggestions would be Paris, Dana, or Manfred.
Don't forget about Reinhard. That guy is an amazing tank, and can be bought dirt cheap.
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks a lot! I haven't been able to get any more TE/Pots that are tradeable (all of mine have (s) labels, so I think that's for self use only?). I figure if I keep playing and grinding a few might come my way. I'll try to save up for a Reinhard. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s   Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save for Cheap 6* or trade for team of 5*'s
Page 1 of 1