Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cheap 6*s?

Go down 
+9
Shinrasoldier
Minowara
Tentacle Love
Wahuh
Valfrei
bluerexx
matakaw
abuqasar
KennyKirin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KennyKirin

KennyKirin

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Hey everyone!

I've been saving up TE and pots for my first 6* and was wondering about a few things.
Firstly, which 6*s are the cheapest, but still worth the investment of TE? (Obviously, I'd rather just be thrifty and get a 5* for cheaper if the stat difference isn't that high.) Secondly, how much do these units typically cost?

Thanks,
Kenny
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

hey kenny, 6*s now have become cheaper than ever now. Most of the low tier 6*s have stabilized to the point you can buy them at static prices and not worry too much about them dropping too much.

Some good starters are

Morticia = 25-30
Pregare = 30-40
Dolce = 40-45
Magnus = 50-60
Monica = 50-60
Vlad = 55-65

Never ever buy Alexander XD
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 am

Don't forget Paris she is cheap also. Maybe about 50-60.

Karin and Metchild are done for 30-45 te.

Same goes with Dorothea and Erionet which Abuquasar did not mentioned to his last post.

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 am

I can assure you...the difference between 5* and 6* is quite large, even with those value buy listed above.

All those are above are good buy, but here is a personal recommendation:

Paris
Awesome card with awesome art. B speed, poison, melee. She will always have a special place in my heart as she is my first 6* as well, but sadly had to trade her for another. She will handle most event (Tower, Panel, Colo), but her 30 DC might be a hindrance at higher level play, specifically during arena type events where DC matters a lot.

Magnus
Another very pretty card. C Speed, with Slow ability. Very useful as Slow is considered one of the more useful abilities during colo/arena events. She also has good dmg output. Down side is again, her 30 DC cost.

Petra
Nobody mentioned her, but she is a very good card as well. Probably around the 30-40TE range. Another mage with slow ability, and she hits VERY hard during arena and colo, and unlike the other 2 I mentioned, she is only 20 DC! But on the downside, she is a D speed, so in an event where speed is a factor (like colo), she might be at an disadvantage and higher level teams will probably kill you before she even has a chance to go. [I have her on my team, and my team usually kills everyone before she can even go once]
Back to top Go down
Valfrei

Valfrei

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Lets not forget our favorite 6* cheap street corner h***er, Mina.

Mina - ~5TE

With stats similar to a 4* unit, she's the first 6* you'll ever regret rushing to purchase 8 )! But if all you want is the pride of "owning a 6*" you can't go wrong with the cheapest 6* of the bunch!~
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

KennyKirin wrote:
Hey everyone!

I've been saving up TE and pots for my first 6* and was wondering about a few things.
Firstly, which 6*s are the cheapest, but still worth the investment of TE? (Obviously, I'd rather just be thrifty and get a 5* for cheaper if the stat difference isn't that high.) Secondly, how much do these units typically cost?

Thanks,
Kenny
A 6* is always worth investing in, the power difference is huge compared to a 5*. Magnus is my number one pick for a first 6*. She's a really good allrounder, great price, stats, C speed is good enough even for Colo and she has slow. You shouldn't be too concerned with DC until you can build a competitive team, even then 30 DC can be fine. She costs 40-50 typically if you pay in te.

Kik me @ Wahuh98 if you want to get your first 6* at a discounted price. I also take cards/gods as well as te and have helped many others get theirs.
Back to top Go down
KennyKirin

KennyKirin

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Thanks guys! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the cards you mentioned.

Also, I must admit that I do own Mina, but in my eyes she's a poor excuse for a 6* XD (I guess I should acknowledge her in my signature, but ah well.)
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:20 pm

5te for mina? i think i'd pay that just to feed her to leana or another unit.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 am

Ppl are forgetting that Chiara is a very good first 6* also. Can get her around 35-45te, and she has a quick sprite speed with good damage.
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm

6*'s prices can fluctuate dramatically during events or changes their skills. For instance, Charles was relatively cheap a few months back when he had no skill. He was generally useless in each event. Now however, he is in high demand for his speed, cheap DC (10), and double attack.

If you are unsure you want any of those listed above (I personally like Petra), then just hold on to your TE/Pots until you find a good deal. You can find some amazing fire sale deals during some highly competitive events.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Nobody mentioned Anastasia yet? she's probably around Petra's price.

BTW, MINA's a hoax! She's just using her authority to make herself look good! Throw her in leana's torture chamber!
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Off topic:Heidomarie is only 5* but she is as strong as 6*

Btw, some people sell Morticia for 25 te in auction.

This is one of the best way to get 6* easily.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Yup, auctions are also one of the best ways to earn TE imo, though it's a little bit risky.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

matakaw wrote:
Off topic:Heidomarie is only 5* but she is as strong as 6*

Btw, some people sell Morticia for 25 te in auction.

This is one of the best way to get 6* easily.
Well, heidemarie attacks at the uber slow speed... Other units will get like 2x attacks in while it does one. So, not really as strong. And even if it was C speed, still weaker than any 6* simply because a 6* has 20 more levels.

And it's price tag is higher than low 6*s. the 10dc is real nice though.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:48 am

Sad that no one mentioned Reinhard.
Not only is he cheap, he also has great utility in many events.

He is one of the fastest B speed units with slow, which makes him very useful in colo.
That and he has tons of HP and can be used as a tank in arena. He really is a poor man's Aragon, so definitely a worthy investment.
The only real downside is the 30dc, but that isn't too difficult to work around.
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:13 am

I believe the general discussion about prices these days is highly affected by DC cost.

Most of the good, cheap but solid 6*s you will find are relatively on the high DC side, and if it's not that, their lack of speed will be the other factor.

All things considered, I'd suggest Magnus for a great all-rounder mage (C-speed as mage is as fast as they can get, and tbh they hit around the same as a B-speed melee anyway), and Reinhard, who...will...rain...hard...on you....(shut up and let me crack my bad joke). Morticia's also a great mage option but in my opinion I would save that tiny bit longer and go for one that's a few TEs more expensive.

Paris is an amazing melee option but she's priced slightly higher than some of those listed, so if you CAN afford to wait, then wait it out because she's an all-round hard&fast hitter, and you can't go wrong with melee units generally.

Trust me, your world will change once you land your hands on a 6* : D. Suddenly those 5* event BT/rank rewards aren't so difficult anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap 6*s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap 6*s?   Cheap 6*s? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap 6*s?
Page 1 of 1