Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best way of getting Potions / TEs?

Go down 
+5
zakuruchi
boyetvalte
matakaw
Vaati
Mayocorn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayocorn

Best way of getting Potions / TEs? Empty
PostSubject: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello!

I used to play Fantasica a long time ago and recently started to play again, and a few changes.
Im curious how people manage to gather tons of Potions and TEs, is there a best way of farming these? Or simply just by participating in all the events and slowly build up a fat stack?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Players normally do that. When a player spends to rank, they also sell the lower units that they also drew to earn extra profits.

There are a few events that also give tradable goods to casuals. Board events, a recent type of event where you roll a dice, is the best event at the moment, as you'll get at least one Pot/TE on every special lap that you clear (and you normally clear like 5-10 special boards, depending on being casual or ranking). Next is Mina's Trials, where a lot of the harder quests give TE. Last, but not least, is Training, where there's an event item that will be converted to pots in a later date (to check which item does that, it's the one that is normally sold at the shop during said Training event), yet you'll need some grinding to get the second half of the full free package.

Also, don't forget that while you were away players were amassing blue pots/TE, which enabled them to rank and get some goods and such
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:27 pm

And don't forget also that tradeable pots are also upgradeable to TE like 5 pots for 6 TE depends on the ratio. If you have many pots, you can probably trade it to more TE to buy more units you want.
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Oh i see, thanks a lot for the info guys.
What cards do sell and for how much? Not sure of the price of different * cards and such anymore. And is it for luna or real money?

Oh and i noticed you get a lot of 4* tickets, what is teh best use of 4* cards?
I read some lvl as feeders, leonas shop etc but what can u acually get from leonas shop?
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Do not sell 4* unit cards for Luna, try to sell it for gods if you want. Or level them up to 40-50 to gain more income. You can sell it for 2 te per set. Or if 5*, 5-7 te per set.

Leana shop only gives ambrosia, soul stones, 4* Leana 5* Edwin and tickets as the most important price, otherwise, it is not anymore necessary.

It is up to you if you want to convert your units to Leana points, but since we are on the topic about how to earn TE/pots, Leana points cannot help you about this.
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Ah i see, by 2 te per set do you mean 5 4* cards at lvl 40?
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Leana drops ambro which can be sold too. Wake stones can be sold too, made over 20te last awakening selling wss i earned cashing in my leana points.
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Oh i see, i guess that could be nice too!

Im curious about what a set means, how many cards at what level etc? Or is it something else?
Thanks again! ^^
Back to top Go down
zakuruchi

zakuruchi

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 am

A set is 5 cards. The level is usually mentioned with the set. For example, set of 4* Level 40 feeders is 5 4* cards, each level 40 or so.
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Oh i see, thanks for clearing that out ^^
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 am

I figured out few methods: 

While team deploy / power up items will be converted into pots after 2-3 events, approxiately 2-7 green pots depending on how many of these item possessed, you can actually create multiple accounts so you can get 5-7 extra pots per account, mine is 3 accounts so I can net 21 pots per event, and it actually helped me on fetching Dispera.

Another method also involves multiple account, if you have multiple accounts, each time when panel event is held, you can get duplicates of panel rewards per account, simply raise five 5*s into LV40 and sell them for 6* or 6TE/Pot.

The third way is to get as many Valor/Marybell Tickets as possible with multiple accounts during training/legion event, and sell a set per 1TE, not effective as the 2nd way but better than none

The fourth way is gathering up massive event rewards (especially DC10 4* units such as Soror and Nanael) into sub account, wait for 2-3 month or until 60 slots are flooded with LE units, now you can bring out a 4* auction to sell them.
Back to top Go down
Mayocorn

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Ah i see! so event items actually converts.
thanks for pointing that out! could be a nice way
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Mayocorn wrote:
Ah i see! so event items actually converts.
thanks for pointing that out! could be a nice way

Only some event items convert. Specifically any of them that are actually sold in the store. As far as I know that only seems to apply to items in "Panel" events.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:54 pm

You mean Training events, specifically the item that allows you to deploy more than one unit against a boss.

Those convert 1:1 into pots.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
You mean Training events, specifically the item that allows you to deploy more than one unit against a boss.

Those convert 1:1 into pots.

Dohh! Your right typed the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:47 am

Mass Production feeders or either rank in event, sell the rewards cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way of getting Potions / TEs?   Best way of getting Potions / TEs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best way of getting Potions / TEs?
Page 1 of 1