Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

some questions on items and trading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meatbomb123

some questions on items and trading Empty
PostSubject: some questions on items and trading   some questions on items and trading I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:38 pm

so first off, personal potions and elixirs are not tradable, right? so whenever it asks if i want to use a potion and it has (20) saying i have 20, how do i know if it will use my 17 personal potions or my 3 regular tradable potions? next, what are fallen tonics and the difference between soul stone and royal soul? lastly, is trading only directly with people, or in the higher levels is there a trading system like in defender of texel where you just put a card up for trade and anyone can take it? sorry for so many questions, just trying to get the hang on all this
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: some questions on items and trading   some questions on items and trading I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:56 pm

It automatically uses personal pots first. Just always make sure you know how many tradable pots you have, so you don't accidentally use them.

Fallen tonics are event items for this event. They act like pots in the guild battle. They will disapear after this event, so you might as well use them.

Soul stones are used in recruiting monsters. They are permanent. You should save them up until you have a monster you want to recruit.

Royal souls are event items for this event. They are used between battles to increase the number of action points your team will have in the next battle. They will disapear after the event.

There is no automated trading sytem. You can use the forum here (trade section), or Fantasitrade to advertise what you want to trade, but you must still trade directly.

There is a thread for questions stickied near the top of this section.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: some questions on items and trading   some questions on items and trading I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:58 pm

0. There is a "Sticky: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!" thread where you should post all your Questions: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8003-faq-got-questions-ask-here
1. (P) items are always used first before the tradable items automatically, but you can't see if you are already out of Personal items when using an item
2. (Fallen) Tonics are event items only used for Guild War events. Every new GW event, the tonics will have a different name attached to it and a different color though. Also specific for GW events are (Royal) Souls. These event items will disappear when the event is over
3. Soul Stones (S) or (L) are used to recruit certain monster cards to unit cards. They won't be deleted even after the Recruit event is over and can be used at the next Recruit event
4. The trading is only P2P, there's no bazaar or auction house or similar trading mechanisms in this game (unfortunately)

And welcome to the game and this forum  Smile We will be your guide when you're lost.

EDIT: lol ninja'd XD
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: some questions on items and trading   some questions on items and trading I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm

What i may advise, if you don't want to accidently use your tradable pots/TE, is to store them in your inbox. Search for someone, ally/friend/etc, who can help you in trading them 1:1 (pots for pots, TE for TE). If they stay in your inbox, you'll not use them, and they'll stay safe from your consumption sprees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some questions on items and trading   some questions on items and trading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some questions on items and trading
Page 1 of 1