Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help with card leveling strategy

Go down 
+2
SnowTempest
LeviathanTM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

Help with card leveling strategy  Empty
PostSubject: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Does anyone here have a way to level your cards faster? I am doing quests over and over again and realistically this is becoming a tiresome effort. Do you guys have a method of leveling your cards faster?
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Beat Voleur with your leveling unit hitting on the event that is on now '-'
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:33 pm

while that is nice, I am referring to daily adventures since the ongoing event doesnt last long Wink
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 pm

SnowTempest wrote:
Beat Voleur with your leveling unit hitting on the event that is on now '-'

Doing so with 6 assists gives you roughly 69k XP enough to take a lv1 unit to around lv46 i think.  Repeat several times and you can MLB a 6* in about a day instead of 2-3 weeks.

Outside of training events though, quest and feeders are the only way to go. If you have some gods, a god of the same type will give them 3 levels.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 am

I only level during training events now. Otherwise, I just straight feed while enhance boost is up.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 am

try eating common 4*-5* (or eating mlb common 6* for the best effect if you can afford them)
Back to top Go down
bboyyomama

bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am

Spend money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with card leveling strategy    Help with card leveling strategy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with card leveling strategy
Page 1 of 1