Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Game Strategy to get 5*s

Go down 
+6
metadune
chaosbladeuk
jaruri
Whenesday
Kadaan
xtaroux
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

Game Strategy to get 5*s Empty
PostSubject: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am

Hello everyone, I was wondering what's your strategy when you want to get a higher ranked card?

One of my strategy is to collect the premium cards and I'd check the time table at the bottom of the card pack screen. Most of the time it will say that someone got a rare card every 20-25 minutes. I'd wait until there's appropriate time when nobody got their rare card yet. I'd used my ticket to raise the odds in my favour.

I'm not really sure if that is successful so far but other than that, I just collect TEs and trade for em X.x
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm not sure if it's even possible to get a 5* with a premium ticket. I've never heard of anyone getting one at least.

Also, the "time between 5*+" doesn't increase your odds. That reasoning is known as the Gambler's Fallacy. It's like flipping a coin twice and getting heads both times then thinking that the odds of flipping a tails the next time is more than 50%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm

It is possible actually, my friend gotten a Bernhard from a premium ticket.
Back to top Go down
jaruri

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:09 pm

very unlikely though :/

out of all the ones ive used, i have only gotten a 4* once (gunnel), usually its a 2* or 3*
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am

xtaroux wrote:
Hello everyone, I was wondering what's your strategy when you want to get a higher ranked card?

One of my strategy is to collect the premium cards and I'd check the time table at the bottom of the card pack screen. Most of the time it will say that someone got a rare card every 20-25 minutes. I'd wait until there's appropriate time when nobody got their rare card yet. I'd used my ticket to raise the odds in my favour.

I'm not really sure if that is successful so far but other than that, I just collect TEs and trade for em X.x

My advice to you (and anyone) who wants a high level card to do the following:-

1) Research events. There is Japanese wiki which you can use google translate for information about upcoming events. Some cards provide 5* that don't require you to spend $$$ to get (for example Antiope from the Amazon event, Sleipnir from the next tower event etc).

2) Save up TE. TE is the most valuable resource in the game and are always wanted. If you can get a few hundred, then you can already afford to buy few 5*. Check the trading center regularly. Events that give them out or can be accumulated (like the Den of Sin event) is a godsend to those who want to accumulate potions and time elixirs.

3) Research your cards. If you want any 5*, then there are variety of easy to get cheap ones. If you want specific ones, then be prepared to invest alot of time and effort to acquiring them (especially if they're rare). Knowledge is power.

Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Getting a 6* card seem to evade me as a Free to play player   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

I got a 5* cards fairly easily with the help of an awesome ally but to get a 6*, there seem to be no route to getting even one. Any advice on how to get one? I'm still fairly new so I'm not too familiar with the trade system here.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Max 4* cards. Sell for TE. Repeat.

Buy 5* cards.

Max 5* cards. Sell for more TE. Repeat.

Buy 6* card.

Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Kadaan wrote:

Buy 5* cards.

Buy 6* card.

This is probably one of the effective ways. Basically anything which lets you score tradable TEs can eventually lead you to your very own 6*!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Kadaan wrote:

Buy 5* cards.

Buy 6* card.

Time it takes to complete this: 6 months+
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 pm

I feel like there is a topic this should be merged with...but I cant figure out which one...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

Buy 5* cards.

Buy 6* card.

Time it takes to complete this: 6 months+
With School and work, Make it 8 months.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 am

lmnseason wrote:

If you grind 2-7 non-stop, it takes about 10.5 hours to max a 4*. Assuming a max 4* is worth 10TE and you can buy a 6* with 300 raw TE, it would take you just over 13 days of play time to get a 6*.
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 am

.... just* 13 days non stop playing....

I like how you put it as if it's almost effortless.

Just some basic math. 300 TE using money to buy is like 10 packs.
That's around $300?

Let's assume you are flipping burgers in Macdonalds, you get around $10 / hour. That's just 30 hours. So, with say 6 hours a day, that's 5 day.

Anyone trying to get it by maxing 4's is ... somewhat inefficient.
Now if you play to max 4's while flipping burgers.... that* will shorten the time and make it efficient!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 am

Kadaan wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

If you grind 2-7 non-stop, it takes about 10.5 hours to max a 4*. Assuming a max 4* is worth 10TE and you can buy a 6* with 300 raw TE, it would take you just over 13 days of play time to get a 6*.
Oh God. Give the man some sleep. lol! It takes me roughly 2-3 days to max a 4* card. All depends with my free time. Even if I have the whole day, I sleep 5-10 hours a day. The only reason I have lots of time to play these past days is because of the holidays. I don't think an average person can max 2 4* cards in a day. I can't max a card within a day even if I have lots of free time.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

The 5* monster on this event is actually worth saving soul stones for. If you turn it into a unit, it's a pretty good 5* card.

Some tower events are don't give good 5* cards. Antiope for example. I wont bother converting every 5* monsters.

Consider tower events to be one of the bonus events for TE and 5*. The 5* cards also don't come cheap. They can also help you during arena events and they will increase your chance to get more TE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Strategy to get 5*s   Game Strategy to get 5*s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Strategy to get 5*s
Page 1 of 1