Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it   Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 pm

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194402-fantasica-/suggestions/5326995-respond-to-feedback

It's snarky, yes, but I think accurate.

Not that it will matter if you vote, because there is no response ever, anyway! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it   Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:33 am

Only if it concerns a bug... besides some of the suggestions that are in the Mobage "Forum" can really break the market instead of helping it.

E.g: Making Grace and Selina tradable :O
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it   Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 am

Could have probably linked that suggestion forum in a sticky on the general discussion page for fanta so most ppl visiting the site will see it. Feels like the problem is too few players know how to find that feedback area.

Anyway I like the improvement idea that appeared over that one you linked when I hit view by newest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it   Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica suggestion - please vote for it
Page 1 of 1