Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]

Go down 
+107
fidyyuan
Ninjawa
jant0y
Rat160
wktang76
Phobetor
conductings
tanisdl
ATROPEX
BadEndNight
snofuzz
smr010
Pandalicious
basiliskeye
sdzonlic
Tenser
Lanjin559
GAKUBUN
Akisu
dnonamus
Lydia_H_Christ
Ruego
Pinion
airporkk
jpzchaos14
TypeAlpha
Destini411
Stoire
LoveLoucia
tmelloi
sychosys
needle27
Player9988
timlai1209
Rhyan
wubwu
Lolli
tsunonlau
ic0n
pizzatheveggie
steakjuice
KillianBlack
Evageek
MajinKoba
aniken671
Gunzlinger
weapon273
MiyamaMizuki
myad
colderpenguinn
Wheatmidge
alucard35o
r3mix
ragnarok
snappycow
AaronIsNerd
po1102
Blargod
Whenesday
brokenchicken
DLC123G
jmrrice
Lights337
chaosbladeuk
Yimikoo
LatinLegacy
song414
Ghost_Star
k2rolla503
Xiei
predator852
Cam
Achieve
Fezz0Blade
BkWiz
Hyde
Dannupa
Varis
sultunpepper
easy332
memphiskite
kelvshum2990
Shokkeru
Loveapplesss
Grimblade88
duhmichael17
Sientara
Space Butler
aszutai
aquCHAOS
the3ptsling
cymophane
King-Shawe
j0k3r3r
sharpyzu
sagemacleod
jsherman
NapkinPower
Rakath
Gen137
Despoted
bx65
zoebeagle
Xzaral
clocksprocket
Avyel
ElysianField
111 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
sharpyzu
☆☆

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:40 am

I won around 50%. But that's only 40-50 bt each. it doesn't change it a lot.

By my rough estimates, if I won them all, I'd be at around 310 right now, still 50 ranks lower.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

With two separate leaderboards, there are quite a lot of 5* and 6* prizes up for grabs.
So I'd say it's pretty aggressive.
More aggressive than the last event which only rewarded 5*+ to the top 10.
Back to top Go down
ic0n

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:44 am

sharpyzu wrote:
I won around 50%. But that's only 40-50 bt each. it doesn't change it a lot.

By my rough estimates, if I won them all, I'd be at around 310 right now, still 50 ranks lower.

if you're pursuing the points board, you won't really do any real damage until you get to act 6 the endless arena. Run through the random bosses with your TE for big boosts.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 am

I'd've liked to try for pvp, but it gets incredibly hard for non-maxed 4*s at 350ish.

I am in act 6, have been for 10 hoursish. Only gotten two bosses so far, reinhard and vlad. that's 1440 points after small vials.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 am

I feel like, the npc battle is easier, as long as you are willing to burn TE/Potion, you can climb up the ladder...but in PVP arena, basically, the math is all worked out, only 2 kind of forces can win EITHER "FULL 6*/5* TEAM" or "Full 5* Princess MAX team" which means, not for player who have no status(strong units) just like poker game..
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 am

steakjuice wrote:
As a new player, what should my goal be in this event? I've essentially been going through the acts as quickly as possible, but I hadn't been using potions regularly until Act 3. The Acts are getting tougher now, and I imagine I will reach a point where I'll start losing more battles than winning sooner than later.

I've cleared 4000 points and am approaching Furfur. Is that as far as I can go? Should I be trading my large potions for elixirs once I reach that point?

On a side note, poison is SUCH a nasty ability here. Doing damage while being attacked by your enemy is absurd!

To me knockback is the best/worst ability depending on how you look at it. I have 3 knockback units on my team and with most battles being over by 19/20 turns; having 12-13 of them can demolish even the best teams. I believe the fastest level 6 knockbacks (atm) are C speed (please someone correct me if this is wrong) so having 3 B speeds leveled 4* can sometimes out do even strong one.
Back to top Go down
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
snappycow

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:39 am

To me, knockbacks only delay the inevitable if you're up against a tougher lineup.

Case in point: My team of Kiki, Yuki, Kyo, Mihiro & Robert was up against a team with whole lot of knockbacks (Remika, Paige, Miriam, Hilde). << yes Hilde's not knockback, i know

My health basically got cut to half without me getting much hits in. Then when it was my units' turn, they basically swung in twice each and demolished the other team.

Probably if their knockback units were faster (C speed), then they could keep it up and win by me having lesser health when the 30 turns were up.

I do like how my team works, one of each ability (Kiki AA, Yuki Knock, Kyo Poison, Mihi Slow) plus a cheap do-nothinger with a high damage fast attack. (Robert I love you!).

Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:56 am

tsunonlau wrote:
I feel like, the npc battle is easier, as long as you are willing to burn TE/Potion, you can climb up the ladder...but in PVP arena, basically, the math is all worked out, only 2 kind of forces can win EITHER "FULL 6*/5* TEAM" or "Full 5* Princess MAX team" which means, not for player who have no status(strong units) just like poker game..

i do want to point out that my team consists of 2 5* one is maxed and the other is a princess. the rest are maxed 4*. now i want to point out that i am currently ranked 77 in PVP and 185 in BT points. no TE has been used, no large vials. just consistency. i win 95% of my pvp battles. and i have face maybe 6 random bosses. im just saying this to inspire anyone who thinks its impossible for them.
Back to top Go down
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
snappycow

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 am

j0k3r3r wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

i do want to point out that my team consists of 2 5* one is maxed and the other is a princess. the rest are maxed 4*. now i want to point out that i am currently ranked 77 in PVP and 185 in BT points. no TE has been used, no large vials. just consistency. i win 95% of my pvp battles. and i have face maybe 6 random bosses. im just saying this to inspire anyone who thinks its impossible for them.

nice, and grats cheers but did you had to 'unfriend' your weak allies though? because i know a lot of people in the top of the leaderboards do that. (not that i'm implying/insinuating that you do, just curious)

i managed to fight this one guy 3 times over the course of the event during PvP, and i noticed he had the exact same 6* allies every time :/ both were monica and georgios, probably maxed since they took 20% of my health bar with each hit X(
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

j0k3r3r wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

What's your team formation though?
Back to top Go down
Lolli
☆☆
Lolli

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

Just reached endless woop woop

690 alt/ 576 pvp w 105 wins, which is low I know.

I've gleaned from the thread that the quickest way to gain rank is by running an S vial at all times?

Also wondering if Remika now gives a boost? Heard there had been a problem with that before.

My team is:
Kyo
Sonia
Cam
Ang
Lies

all around 50- 70 lvl.

I now have 70 te by constantly trading my battle gains.

Question: should I replace one by Lies by buying a Sera?

Should I buy max 4* with tes and feed to my Kyo and Cam, to increase my damage dealt?

Or would I still not be strong enough for PvP when I get to rank 200 up, and should therefore save te - either for burning at the end or to buy a new event 5*?

And thank you in advance for any guidance :3

Last edited by Lolli on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

I've only been playing since beginning of August, but could someone tell me if there were any other events where you can rack up loads of TE? This one is appears to be the event the acquisition of TEs are alot easier
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 am

This is my team formation

Maxed Sonia, level 90 Kyo, and Maxed Blad, Agnes, and Anton.

I did unally a few of my weakest allies. Most of them that had leaders under level 60. I kept 4*s and up that play alot tho.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
I've only been playing since beginning of August, but could someone tell me if there were any other events where you can rack up loads of TE? This one is appears to be the event the acquisition of TEs are alot easier
I've been playing since beginning of August, too.

The only other event with a lot of TEs given out per person would be Mina's Trials. Last arena-type event (the Venus Colosseum) gave out premium tickets instead.

In other news, I updated the first post with pretty pictures! :3
Back to top Go down
wubwu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:26 am

My current team:

Plautia, lv 63 [leader]
Paige, lv 55
Samantha, lv 70
Livia, lv 52
Claudio, lv 39

other units:
Katherine, lv 52
Miriam, lv 51

I know Claudio kind of sucks, but the deployment costs were working against me. My next best units are Jane (lv 35), Gustav (32), Alicia (22) and downhill from there <.< I was using Katherine instead of Livia up until I read this thread and saw max damage > overall damage. (My livia has more land). All my units are at +17% attack boost. However I haven't yet maxed all my other skills.

I've been using this event as an opportunity to level up my team easily. Not using any TE's of course, and I'm selling off the vials for luna/TE.

My hope is to level up a few 4's and get another 5 by the next event, and slowly start building up a team! I do have other 4's (lev 1's: an extra Miriam, Caym, Furfur,Tulia, sitting in my inbox), figured I could trade those off for TE and work on getting some 5*'s.

I've been in Act VI for a while, but not doing too well in the hero battles. Thanks to strong allies, I win some here and there but I'm mostly up against teams with better cards (and max leveled).

Back to top Go down
Lights337

Lights337

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 am

I'm not unfriending my weak friends this time because I feel like that would just be mean. I know they pretty much rely on me to win their battles for them in the quests because they're always telling me thanks and such. Plus, I've only got four star units, so there are some people on my friend list that are five star and still keep me there.

Basically my ally list hasn't changed at all since the beginning of the event... On another note, what character comes after Firfir (or fenfen, I forgot her name. Neutral) and how much BT do you need to unlock them?
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

Lights337 wrote:
I'm not unfriending my weak friends this time because I feel like that would just be mean. I know they pretty much rely on me to win their battles for them in the quests because they're always telling me thanks and such. Plus, I've only got four star units, so there are some people on my friend list that are five star and still keep me there.

Basically my ally list hasn't changed at all since the beginning of the event... On another note, what character comes after Firfir (or fenfen, I forgot her name. Neutral) and how much BT do you need to unlock them?
I unfriended most of mine because they don't talk to me or were inactive or never leveled.

The ones I see on a regular basis and trying to progress, I kept.

This game heavily relies on teamwork, so I feel it's a bit fair to do so.

Her name is Furfur and nothing comes after her unless you win rank rewards.

The other 4* card rewarded to a total of 30 victories received is called Caym.

Other than that, it is just TE and potion rewards.
Back to top Go down
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Lights337 wrote:

Furfur at 5000BT is the last Event character you get for BT rewards. Besides Caym (30 wins in Hero Battles) there aren't any others you can earn unless you rank high enough.

So far I'm rocking

Lvl 100 Sonia
Lvl 80 Paige
Lvl 80 Ayaha
lvl 80 Tullia
Lvl 63 Angela

I'm currently Ranked 97th in PVE and 223rd in PVP, which really surprised me as I went into this event with 2 large roc vials, a few smalls (which I get lucky enough to obtain every so often during training), and like 13TEs. Luckily every 3000BT you earn after the 5000th you gain 3TEs which is really helping me out.. It's pretty difficult to stay up on the ranks though. The PVP area is really tough considering I'm at like a 50/50 win rate with all the high cards I'm up against. As far as allies go, I've kept most of mine since I started. I only really drop people who are inactive for quite some time. It's pretty funny to see my ally w/ a lvl 43 Mona (3star) rush into battle alongside my group. Cracks me up every time, but at least he's helping with his all Very Happy

I'd have to say this is my favorite event so far (Didn't do too much of the Venus Colosseum)
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

j0k3r3r, totally just fought you. I love seeing names I recognize from here.

On that note, clocksprocket is on my battle list now too, hehehe.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 pm

That's actually one of my favorite parts about the forums -- a real sense of community. Often you'll see the same people in-game that you saw on the forums, or vice versa, and it makes you feel more connected.

Or maybe I'm just getting over emotional about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Xzaral wrote:

did you win? haha

clocks, youre on my battle list too. havent fought you though since im sure its a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
That's actually one of my favorite parts about the forums -- a real sense of community. Often you'll see the same people in-game that you saw on the forums, or vice versa, and it makes you feel more connected.

Or maybe I'm just getting over emotional about it. Razz

Community is good. Establishing one helps to break the anonymous nature of the interwebz, which is often a large portion of why people choose to act slightly more jerkish than they otherwise would in life. I think it's a good thing!

Also almost had you clocks. I didn't even see you have any health left, lol.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

did you win? haha

clocks, youre on my battle list too. havent fought you though since im sure its a lost cause.

I did indeed, though got lucky and pulled one of my 6* allies on it.
Back to top Go down
j0k3r3r
☆☆
j0k3r3r

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Xzaral wrote:
j0k3r3r wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

did you win? haha

I did indeed, though got lucky and pulled one of my 6* allies on it.

use a vial? ive stopped cause im running real low.
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 pm

I've been able to maintain small ones, so I did have one going. THough the second time I fought you, you beat me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]    [EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Key of Goetia [Oct 22 - Oct 29]
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next