Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Constantly attacked?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfgirlkaty

Constantly attacked? Empty
PostSubject: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:48 am

I have been attacked no less than 150 times in the past 2-3 days. This came out of the blue, having been attacked every once in a while. I had 2.5 mil luna, and now I'm down to less than 1 mil. This is ridiculous! Anyone know why this is? I can't attack everyone back... There is not enough time in the day. Obvi I need to level up my monsters, but, again, not enough time in the day. Tips?
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 am

There was some disscusions about it earlier. Apparently "random opponent" players who appear when you hit battle button are same for everyone, so probably you're on that list. It'll stay that way for a week I think. So just bank your luna ( send your ally and ask them to send back the same ammount or just let trade be ), set strongest unit as leader and wait. It should end soon.
Back to top Go down
Anfgirlkaty

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 am

Awesome! Thank you so much, this is very helpful Smile
Yeah, I tried searching for an earlier discussion, but there are a lot of pages to flip through, and no search function that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 am

Anfgirlkaty wrote:
I tried searching for an earlier discussion, but there are a lot of pages to flip through, and no search function that I'm aware of.
It's just under banner on that "box" where you have profile, PM etc.
Here's some older threads I talked about, if you want: LINK
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Well on the subject of being attacked. Does being attacked count torwards the 300 battles needed for the battle seasoned skill?
Back to top Go down
Momostorm

Momostorm

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:41 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Well on the subject of being attacked. Does being attacked count torwards the 300 battles needed for the battle seasoned skill?
Nope, you need to initiate the attacks for them to count Smile
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Momostorm wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:
Nope, you need to initiate the attacks for them to count Smile
Well then... time to start hitting ppl >.>
Back to top Go down
Anfgirlkaty

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
Anfgirlkaty

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:28 pm

So to follow up on this, yeah, the second I hit level 97 the attacks ceased. Now I can catch up on my "revenging" Mwahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constantly attacked?   Constantly attacked? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constantly attacked?
Page 1 of 1