Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why am I getting attacked so much?

Go down 
+21
DarkUmbreon48
charmmychu881
themadmanazn
Possibly
HinakiHinari
peradino
CyanideAngel
Maggot
Brokenluckx3
myad
hikaritenchi
skrfirefly
lmnseason
deedlit228
Onisunit
clocksprocket
predator852
troubledhearts
Kyte
Uriel
Corruptvoid
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

Why am I getting attacked so much? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 am

I've been playing the game for 3 months or so and I've never been attacked more than 4-5 times in a day. But just in the last 10 hours, I've been attacked 37 times.

What gives? Did I do something to get on Fantasica's bad side that I now have a huge bullseye on my profile?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 am

You're more then likely on the battle list. It seems that once in awhile people are randomly selected to be on the list for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 am

Happened to me last week, got hit like 20-30 times a day lol........EVEN MY ALLIES HIT MEH...Rawr...lol after that week everything cooled down, so yea its the battlelist thing Razz
Back to top Go down
troubledhearts

troubledhearts

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:52 am

It's best to bank your luna, incase of something like this happen.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am

In an unrealated inquiry...

I don't brave/spam ally messages, or spam trade messages anymore. Infact, I haven't activly traded anything in weeks. So why do people keep posting random trade offers for things they don't know I have (because i don't!!!) on my wall????
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am

predator852 wrote:
In an unrealated inquiry...

I don't brave/spam ally messages, or spam trade messages anymore. Infact, I haven't activly traded anything in weeks. So why do people keep posting random trade offers for things they don't know I have (because i don't!!!) on my wall????
People will often go a spam-advertisement route. You probably are posting an "all" message to your allies, and they meander along from wall to wall advertising their goods. They found you from a friend's profile most likely.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:40 am

Nobody ever attacks me! Cool
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:57 am

Onisunit wrote:

...You do realize that by saying that, we have to attack you now, right? lol.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 am

deedlit228 wrote:
Onisunit wrote:

...You do realize that by saying that, we have to attack you now, right? lol.
I'm hoping y'all do!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

At first, there was this guy hitting me and my friends. I responded by hitting him and it became between us. Right now, since he is asking help from his friends, I decided to hit his army back with my allies and contacts. This is a very deep situation. A small battle between me and one guy and now, other people are getting involved.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 am

lmnseason wrote:
At first, there was this guy hitting me and my friends. I responded by hitting him and it became between us. Right now, since he is asking help from his friends, I decided to hit his army back with my allies and contacts. This is a very deep situation. A small battle between me and one guy and now, other people are getting involved.

Had Someone hit my ally for days and i moved in, the guy called my ally a little Bit*ch for requesting assistant lol!
but he finally stopped attacking after i attacked him twice
Back to top Go down
hikaritenchi

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

...I guess I was on the list too...

I had been saving up luna for enhancements and/or possibly buying a unit with luna, and then I just kept on getting pounded...I think I lost 1.5m luna in the past few days...

I ended up just enhancing Avril to max, and so now hopefully they'll choose another person who has an underleveled 4* as a leader...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

lmnseason wrote:
what?!? you guys are having a party and i'm not invited? share some love... send me some numbers. its boring not having anyone attack... ooops... wait, wait... i dun really mean it...

Last edited by myad on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:44 pm

You guys are in the worst luck. Since mobage is not feeling generous with TE anymore, people are going to have a hard time getting their first 5* unless you guys gamble on the pemium boxes.

If you guys have a some free time maxing some 4* cards to sell/trade, you guys will be able to buy a 5* card. Aim for the 5* and you may have a good chance of dodging people attacking you.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

myad wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
what?!? you guys are having a party and i'm not inviting? share some love... send me some numbers. its boring not having anyone attack... ooops... wait, wait... i dun really mean it...

Haha, yeah, we had a party the other day. We had like a forum reunion in game while playing with the punching bag as Predator calls him. haha! Me and Oni tried to knock some sense onto the guy but his shell was pretty darn hard. lol
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 am

lol one time I was involved with a little "war"with someone, (I usually dont get attacked much), he kept attacking me three times a day so I just asked him to stop, he said "give me a 3* and ill stop" and I said "I dont negotiate with terrorists", he said he actually Lol'd and then told me he'd stop. He even said if he attacks me again(like without realizing it i guess?), he'd send me the luna he stole ^_^
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:34 am

^ Lol'd too. rabbit

I actually had a similiar story about a fellow attacking my alt/bros acc. several times a day, spamming "pwnt" every time he attacked me. He was pretty low-leveled, so i told him with my main profile it was okay for him to farm 20k luna per day since he was a new player.

He never attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 am

lmnseason wrote:
Me and Oni tried to knock some sense onto the guy but his shell was pretty darn hard. lol
TAG TEAM! Basketball
Back to top Go down
CyanideAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 am

Got hit, had an artifact stolen and revenged. That failed. Then got hit twice more, for two more artifacts in the same set by the same player.

Nice going, ****. My revenge wasn't even successful, so you thought you'd follow up by stealing more?

And yes, I realize that by virtue of it being possible it is de facto allowable. That doesn't make it something I'd give a thumbs-up ethics-wise.
Back to top Go down
peradino

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:37 am

Why care so much about being attack?

Luna is plenty. You can get any amount you want by grinding highest training episode just a few times.

Left over artifact is useless. I even write on my profile that "I share artifact" for the sake of those who haven't complete the set yet.

Win/lose ratio didn't effect anything either, right?

Or I miss anything again?
Back to top Go down
CyanideAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 am

I don't care about being attacked once in a while. I don't care about artifacts being stolen if I have more than one of them or if I already have the set. What I do care about is someone who attacks me first and steals luna and an artifact, then when my revenge fails comes back two more times just for the hell of it. That's just plain annoying and, if you ask me, very bad gamesmanship. If I battle a player and steal something and he revenges, that's what I get for stealing. If I've completed the set, more power to me. If I haven't, then fine, my problem.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm fairly new to this game (a week and a half-ish) and I've been getting attacked by a 6* quite a lot lately.

He had a 4* set as his leader and I attacked him, failed, and he came to my wall with his 6* set as his leader and asked for one of my max 4*'s for 5 common fresh 4*'s. I declined him, and he left a message saying "this will be fun"

He proceeded to attack me (and still is) 3 times daily, stealing pendant artifacts each time. I think it's been like 3 or 4 days by now.

I ended up completing the artifact set while he was away/asleep, and I've banked most of my Luna, leaving less than 10k at a time (thank you allies Very Happy ), so I don't mind losing pendants or the small amounts of Luna, but what irks me the most is his continued harassment over virtually nothing.

Just one of those players having fun bullying the newer ones I guess.
I've stopped doing battles because I don't really enjoy it, and I've never really liked PvP in most games when it's not really necessary.

What I learned:
Always bank your Luna!

He'll probably get tired of getting less than 1k Luna from me each time, and he's already taken all my spare pendants anyways.
Back to top Go down
Possibly
☆☆☆
Possibly

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 am

I have a player named Rohnny5 who keeps attacking me and taking my artifacts. At first I ignored him but when he attacked 5 times, that was my limit. So now I keep trying to get my stuff back (and only my stuff back) but he doesn't get the hint. x.x

This has been going on for a week.
Back to top Go down
CyanideAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 am

There are going to be absolute a-holes in any online gaming community. Nothing you can do about that. I've got enough luna for now, I can take the same idiot attacking me time and time again. I simply leave him a nice message informing him of my deep condolences. It must be hard living in your mom's basement with nothing but Fantasica and your undersized genitals to play with.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 pm

CyanideAngel wrote:
There are going to be absolute a-holes in any online gaming community. Nothing you can do about that. I've got enough luna for now, I can take the same idiot attacking me time and time again. I simply leave him a nice message informing him of my deep condolences. It must be hard living in your mom's basement with nothing but Fantasica and your undersized genitals to play with.
Lets try to watch our language when we post...calling names and such is not allowed here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I getting attacked so much?   Why am I getting attacked so much? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I getting attacked so much?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next