Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.

Go down 
+17
KuroStar
AzakaZero
Tattycoram
svenelementz
Minarian
Herault
V-Clan
Kanata67
loniguseze
equals399
ChaosCleff
UkyoSonoda
junosque
Vaati
xbLux
Amasuro
toonreaper666
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:43 am

svenelementz wrote:
I pulled 2 loanne's yesterday lol.

Go go step up packs! :p
How much did you spend total?  I might have to kill myself (see my previous post)
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 am

toonreaper666 wrote:
Amasuro wrote:
toonreaper666 wrote:
Only reason i even attempted a step up 7 was because i pulled a double 6 on step up 6
I pulled an ISIS and Epimelia + a 5* Cyclops monster.

Guess it was a false sense of security......
I have lost all sympathy for you
as in my post above this one, i never knew drop rates were so bad, so i do feel a little embarrassed at my rant. So, sorry if i seem a little out of line.....
Your rant isn't out of line. There have been other posts here (such as a rather long thread I started a couple months ago or so about reasons people think about quitting) where people have discussed a lot of ideas to make the spending more fair, such as building up as you spend more to increase your odds, along the lines of the dream packs but over a longer period of time, etc etc.  There is a lot of random luck in this game - such as with the packs, but also with some events - and that's worthy of ranting about in my book Smile
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 am

Tattycoram wrote:
toonreaper666 wrote:
Amasuro wrote:
toonreaper666 wrote:
Only reason i even attempted a step up 7 was because i pulled a double 6 on step up 6
I pulled an ISIS and Epimelia + a 5* Cyclops monster.

Guess it was a false sense of security......
I have lost all sympathy for you
as in my post above this one, i never knew drop rates were so bad, so i do feel a little embarrassed at my rant. So, sorry if i seem a little out of line.....
Your rant isn't out of line. There have been other posts here (such as a rather long thread I started a couple months ago or so about reasons people think about quitting) where people have discussed a lot of ideas to make the spending more fair, such as building up as you spend more to increase your odds, along the lines of the dream packs but over a longer period of time, etc etc.  There is a lot of random luck in this game - such as with the packs, but also with some events - and that's worthy of ranting about in my book Smile
I took my rant from a super tantrum, and downgraded it to a spits my dummy on the ground and sulks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am

xbLux wrote:
Kanata67 wrote:
free moba coins? where does one aquire free moba coins?
I'm assuming you are an iPhone user. Android users get coin offers that act as Fanta Pts for trying out other Mobage games.
Off topic but speaking of differences between IoS and Droid, my brother is on iOS and pays €0.7 (roughly US$1) per 100 moba coins. I'm on Droid and I pay €1 per 100 coins. So there are drawsbacks too, being on Android, at least here in Sweden.

What's the £ per 100 coin ratio in the UK?
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:42 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
xbLux wrote:
Kanata67 wrote:
free moba coins? where does one aquire free moba coins?
I'm assuming you are an iPhone user. Android users get coin offers that act as Fanta Pts for trying out other Mobage games.
Off topic but speaking of differences between IoS and Droid, my brother is on iOS and pays €0.7 (roughly US$1) per 100 moba coins. I'm on Droid and I pay €1 per 100 coins. So there are drawsbacks too, being on Android, at least here in Sweden.

What's the £ per 100 coin ratio in the UK?
100-  .89p
305- 2.69
1020- 7.99
2060- 15.99
5210- 39.99
10525- 79.99
in british pounds and pennies.

and i use Android google wallet.
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 am

I used less than the big spenders.
But, pulled around 40packs so far.

So personaly i think i paid for the 2 loanne's.
Anyway, i pull to rank Smile
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:06 am

svenelementz wrote:

Still that's not too bad. 2 7*s for half the cost of emptying a dream chest. I wish I had the disposable income to pull something like this off though lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 am

Well, like I always say, its based on your luck and ITS A TRAP!
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am

tep up 7 x20 chance = scam ^^
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:02 am

svenelementz wrote:

wow! what? you pulled 2 loannes?
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:05 pm

svenelementz wrote:

o.O like, 40 Step 7's? ~$2000 USD? Impressive XD
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:21 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
svenelementz wrote:

o.O like, 40 Step 7's? ~$2000 USD?  Impressive XD
Wow lol, could get a very nice pc for that :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:31 pm

I dont mind about the low chances to get the 6* and 7* cards in the packs, just wish they would give you more cards for your money in each pull. Like i mean its virtual cards, real TCG such as MTG and Pokemon for example contain 10 cards per boost pack for just 3.99usd.. whereas for the same amount of money in this game i only get 1 premium pull which is 1 card :/
Back to top Go down
svenelementz

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm

I went a bit overboard after i pulled my first loanne lol.
And when i got the second i had to pull more:p

I could take a Nice vacation and whatnot for the money soendt, still i'm a small spender.

I'm at 27mill points
First rank is passed 70mill so will assume some have used more than 6000$ to get there:<
That's alot of packs:p
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:44 am

svenelementz wrote:
I went a bit overboard after i pulled my first loanne lol.
And when i got the second i had to pull more:p

I could take a Nice vacation and whatnot for the money soendt, still i'm a small spender.

I'm at 27mill points
First rank is passed 70mill so will assume some have used more than 6000$ to get there:<
That's alot of packs:p
Haha, thanks for the info! I think you more than deserve those two Loanne's, even if you're not a top spender. That's a pretty penny you're dropping, so SS/Moba should be more than grateful, imo. I don't know much about independent game development (pretty much zero knowledge on the matter), but I can't imagine that these developers need the amount of money they rake in from small to high spenders to run their company and maintain the game, especially with all the other games they have. (Of course, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm starting to become highly fascinated in knowing more about this industry, how they make money, how they spend it, etc. I think there's a private messaging system in this forum, if you want to carry the conversation elsewhere, or we could start a new thread).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.   step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

step up 7 x20 chance utter Bollocks.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2