Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs Empty
PostSubject: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

I am rather confussed, cause i thougt there are only 4* and higher in the last step up included. Got Lu Xun from Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.
Anybody else got a simular Problem?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 pm

nope, cause i dont spend money
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:58 pm

You are only guaranteed 4* and higher in the series packs.  I have pulled step up packs in the past through and including step 7 and got a lot of 3* and 4* even at steps 6 and 7.  If you only pulled one 3* at step 7 you are lucky.  (I have incredibly bad luck, it seems, compared to others so I may not buy any more packs)

edit: It might be that at step 7 the only 3* are the reprint series (which would explain your experience) I can't remember that detail for sure. But I do remember pretty clearly that I got 3s all the way through, and that early in the steps I pulled a lot of regular 3* (and I pulled vast majority 4* throughout)
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Step 7 is supposed to be all 4*s and above, the only exception is 3*s from the current LE series reprint.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
nope, cause i dont spend money

What an utterly pointless post.

OP: Reprints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs   Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulled a 3* at step 7 in Step up Packs
Page 1 of 1