Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon

Go down 
+2
matakaw
romanz7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
romanz7

romanz7

C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon Empty
PostSubject: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Could anyone plz list all the units that changes from C speed to B speed with max speed demon skill when put up as lead in questing or in colo?
Some of the units I know are 7* Liz , 6* Manfred and Epimelia.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1888-speed-up-a-rank
Back to top Go down
romanz7

romanz7

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 am

matakaw wrote:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1888-speed-up-a-rank
Thanks a lots.. but i think it needs to be updated with 7*Liz and Sparda, 6* Epimelia going from C to B...
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm

there's a lot missing from the list.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
there's a lot missing from the list.
Feel free to contribute to the thread then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:28 pm

I have, they haven't been added to the list in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm

why does it matter? we know that b & c overlap with some speed numbers so going on letter value alone is... bad... also it doesnt matter if the letter value changes because they will still benefit from that 20% boost
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
why does it matter? we know that b & c overlap with some speed numbers so going on letter value alone is... bad... also it doesnt matter if the letter value changes because they will still benefit from that 20% boost
Colo mostly...You can make your whole team better by running a C speed unit as leader, thus bouncing them up to B speed in colo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon   C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C Speed Units that Changes to B with Max Speed Demon
Page 1 of 1