Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dream Packs season 4

Go down 
+4
predator852
Tattycoram
razor_monkey
XianOrion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XianOrion

XianOrion

Dream Packs season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:30 am

I've seen the dream packs season four and one of my favorite units I've been waiting for is out: Euphemia! From those who already got her, how many pulls did it take? I can only pull like 3 times so I want to know if that will be a good chance at getting her. If not, should i wait till step up packs? Will there be a better chance? Or not pull at all.
Back to top Go down
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 am

I seen someone pull that 7* out yday, dunno how much they spent though.
I know someone pulled a 6* Phileas in one try with the dream starter pack.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:48 am

If you look in your dream pack it tells you exactly how many 5*s and 4*s are in your pack. You can add all those up and see what your odds are with however many packs you are able to pull.  I'm not looking at it now to post the numbers, but you will get the idea.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

3 packs your chances are slim to none. Even with ten times that your chances would only be slim to none.

But you still have a chance. And that's how SS/Mobage stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:02 pm

razor_monkey wrote:
I seen someone pull that 7* out yday, dunno how much they spent though.
I know someone pulled a 6* Phileas in one try with the dream starter pack.
There was a 7* (the new one) pulled yesterday. Recipient claimed it was off of a lucky $35 purchase.

G/F pulled a Nina off of a 4*+ ticket.

Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:28 pm

FWIW, I bought all the cheaper introductory Dream Packs and then three packs (three sets of 10 cards), because Euphie was also my dream card that I had been waiting for. Of course, I did not get her--only a bunch of 4* units and five 5* units. Learned my lesson >.> Anyway, it is a huge risk, so just know that going in. ^^ I can't speak to Step-Up Packs, because I have never actually tried them beyond the first couple of steps when they were super discounted the last time they were offered. No luck with them either. =)
Back to top Go down
chosenforsaken

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm

I don't understand what the infinity symbol does with the odds in Dream packs, but I got a 5* Patricia from my Dream(S) ticket.

It's not much in terms of value, but free is free.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:11 pm

The infinite amount of 3* cards only applies to dream tickets. So as long as you are using dream tickets, you will always have a chance to pull a 3*, even if euphemia was the only cards left in ur chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs season 4   Dream Packs season 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Packs season 4
Page 1 of 1