Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS

Go down 
+2
Belhyde
siangaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS Empty
PostSubject: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 am

What is the cheap 6* good speed and useful for arena?
seem all good arena units are expensive?
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Buying arena unit only after announcement of BA/GA event is always bad idea. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 pm

I disagree. I haven't really seen prices for arena units go up much at all. If anything, those units aren't falling in price like all the others.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 pm

your best bet is to find reinhard, and some assorted units with slow and knockback. best you can do on short notice.

just remember reinhard is your tank and he should go in the top of your formation.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 pm

I second reinhard for a cheap an decent arena unit. He can be had for about 40te,and makes a good tank, but not too much so for doing dmg. And his 30dc is hard to work into a ba team, but for colo/ga, he would work fine.

For dmg, petra hits pretty hard, and is only 20dc. Her down side is her lack of speed.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Belhyde wrote:
Buying arena unit only after announcement of BA/GA event is always bad idea. Rolling Eyes 
So that you must be ready in anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS   RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECOMEND CHEAP 6* ARENA UNITS
Page 1 of 1