Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Forum posting help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbatron

Gabbatron

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 am

Not sure where to post this, but here goes...

I just wanted to ask if there is some sticky or guide somewhere with help for figuring out how to add little animations (the units from Fantasica)?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:07 pm

I believe there isn't any, it's just clever use of the post mechanics.

You could do the following: use the quote option on the post with the animations, then watch how they are done.

For example, if you see a spoiler tab in the quote, the text is between the {spoiler} and the {/spoiler} (with cases insted btw).

Use the quote button to see my example:

Study the various commands that appear in the quote, and you'll see how they can be added.

I hope my explanation helped. If not, you could ask any of the moderators or forum designers for a quick Q&A.

Edit: Once you know how to work with the images, you can find the unit animations here: http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Main_Page - search for a unit, then copy the URL from the animation inside the box in the top right section of the page.
Back to top Go down
Gabbatron

Gabbatron

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Ah, good idea. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Anytime. Do say if you've managed to learn what you needed, or if there's any more questions.

Dunno if i can awnser them, but maybe someone else could.
Back to top Go down
Gabbatron

Gabbatron

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

I think that covers it all. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum posting help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum posting help   Forum posting help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum posting help
Page 1 of 1