Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fail to receive referral response ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

Fail to receive referral response ?  Empty
PostSubject: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm

So, I've just invited 2 friends playing Fantasica with my referral code. As soon as they typed in my referral code, they both received referral gift of a 3stars unit. One of them registered their device right away, while they second one didn't. I looked up the referral promotion on my device's banner, the number of people I need to invite to get a premium ticket did not decrease. I checked my inbox, neither do i get any referral gift. Does anyone has this problem too ? (P.S. This is my 5th and 6th time of invite..) I m not a fan of Fiona, but for one moment I felt I was close getting my first 5*.......orz.. ) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 am

did you try to refresh the app?
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 am

I did. Even after the maintenance hour, nothing have changed....
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 am

I have the same problem also..help~
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 am

This also happened to my friend.. I would try to get a hold of their support then go from there.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 am

This happened to me -- my bf used my ID as a referral code (obviously) and I was 1 away from a premium ticket, and, well, nothing.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:28 pm

When did this start happening to you guys ?
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:28 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
When did this start happening to you guys ?
Happened to my friend about a week or so ago, since that's when I joined.

I was his last person for a ticket too, if I'm recalling correctly.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

OK, I am filing a bug report to the support now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail to receive referral response ?    Fail to receive referral response ?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fail to receive referral response ?
Page 1 of 1