Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? Empty
PostSubject: 4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?   4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm wondering what probabilities exist for getting 4/5/6★ there is from these tickets. So far, I haven't pulled anything but 4★s from it, so I feel like going with Leana and 3000LP points seems just so much more juicy. Anyone have some stats?
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: 4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?   4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:25 pm

4*s are basically worthless, except for event 4*s. You can buy 5 fresh 4*s for 2 te during step up pack events very easily, and with only moderate difficulty during all other times. Also many events hand out 2 or 3 4*s for very little effort to participants.

The vast majority of 5*s are worthless, except for those with speed or skills suitable for BA/Guild/Colo. If you just need generic 5*s to fill your roster, cards like Klavier, Zita, Soldado, and Purifica are only 3 TE fresh if you shop around. On top of that, the odds of getting a 5* from a 4* ticket are so low it's not really something you can count on.

Getting a 6* from a 4* ticket is so ridiculously rare its not even worth contemplating.

Leana points on the other hand give you a 20% chance at ambrosia which is something most players need, buying ambrosia is extremely difficult as you risk getting scammed unless you are willing to waste time negotiating collateral, you can get event items which can be helpful depending upon the event, and you have a slim chance of getting an Edwin, one of the few useful 5*s in the game.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: 4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?   4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Well, I guess I'll change them to LP. I kinda figured it was crappy to be pulling cards with it, but needed some reassurance. Tho, I think I'll be waiting till the event is over since you can pull wild souls now. So, probability of pulling ambrosia is probably less than 20% right now.
Back to top Go down
SuperErtoy

SuperErtoy

PostSubject: Re: 4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?   4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:42 am

got a Roll this morning on mine
Back to top Go down
http://goo.gl/JCo9H
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?   4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4★ Plus Ticket - to LP or not to LP?
Page 1 of 1