Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!

Go down 
+4
joeladams20
Whenesday
ChibiLeen
Lares
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lares

New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! Empty
PostSubject: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 am

Well yeah, I am pleasently surprised to see that it came back with a better ticket at the end! Not that my 4* Star ticket brought me much....but it's nicer then a normal ticket!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 am

Well, this is certainly a step in the right direction, for once. Smile Sure, 4* tickets just give you four stars (chances of anything better are minimal, so I don't think about it :p), but it's still better to have a guaranteed four than a slew of two's and the odd three. ^^
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:21 am

Yay finally there's an upgrade for once! Though none of my 4*+ ticket actually gave me 5* or 6*s heh
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

I am satisfied with this change
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:24 pm

As a free player, I want to thank the people who spent thousands of dollars to the game. This probably gave SS a motivation to give back. lol!

High five!
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: 4* Plus Login Bingo   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

I was wondering if anyone noticed that there is a 4* plus login bingo prize now. I was wondering if this has ever happened before, and what the result was. It seems to me that with a large base of active users, they will use their ticket at around the same time. I speculate that if this happens there will be an utter and total collapse of the market as it's flooded with 5* and 6*. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this, or if I'm just imaging things.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

aubade888 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone noticed that there is a 4* plus login bingo prize now. I was wondering if this has ever happened before, and what the result was. It seems to me that with a large base of active users, they will use their ticket at around the same time. I speculate that if this happens there will be an utter and total collapse of the market as it's flooded with 5* and 6*. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this, or if I'm just imaging things.

Most people have said that the 4* plus tickets have a very very very very very large chance to give a 4* card.

Some people will save their tickets for the recycling event.

And some will most likely get a +1 flip or +2flips (amazingly I hit all mine on the same day :] ) and have a bug which will take SS hours or days to fix again, so I think we're good!
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Recycling event?

Also thanks! XD I saw someone posting about how awesome they are, but I guess like how premium tickets are premium 2* tickets these will be premium 4* tickets.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:17 pm

So what do I win for matching 5 in a row?!

New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! Q8sq4
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Kadaan wrote:
So what do I win for matching 5 in a row?!

New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! Q8sq4

BRAVEAPALOOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!   New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Log-In Bingo! With 4* Ticket!
Page 1 of 1