Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Disband a Guild

Go down 
+20
paveljevs
Resetz
kenabby
superk4y
Shimakaze
memphiskite
franklieu
Abyssight
Khaleesi
sagexsdx
lmnseason
Babatross
Fulgrimace
bobthejaxcat
Cowdero
Kanata67
ForLulzz
-Aranel-
Bob Backspin
ddrevil
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Disband a Guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah... Compensation... I want the dumbass achievement.
Back to top Go down
kenabby

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:02 am

Now that they have corrected their misprint some players are stranded due to their mistake. They should he providing solutions instead of "sorry". They could implement a 1 time guild disband thingy since it's their fault and players are paying for it.
Back to top Go down
ddrevil

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 am

Good morning!
Got an answer from the Mobage Support:
------------------
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that players cannot leave the guild that they have created themselves. For more information, kindly check the Rules of the event.

We hope for your kind understanding.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team"
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

And what am i supposed to do now, alone in an empty guild? I created it just because i read it can be disbanded and now when nobody wants to join me i dont wana be in it. Where do you confirm new members if you have a closed guild?
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am

Thanks very much for the update ddrevil, mobage are a bunch of idiots. Nothing is their fault lol, not even such an obvious mistake as this..its not like only 1 person fell victim to their misinformation.. oh well, life goes on :p
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:36 am

Well, your best bet is to go to the Card Pack and find people to join the guild. Or ask allies to join if possible, im sure there are still ppl thst haven't found guilds..
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 am

Yes i will do it. I just find it strange no one wants it. Im 95 level Purifica so im not that super bad. I just want to know where to go to confirm new members who want to join me because maybe i just didnt see requests.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:51 am

Khaleesi wrote:
And what am i  supposed to do now, alone in an empty guild? I created it just because i read it can be disbanded and now when nobody wants to join me i dont wana be in it. Where do you confirm new members if you have a closed guild?
I'm not a Guild Leader so I wouldn't be sure of it...

Have you tried clicking on 'Deploy/Confirm' and then to 'Guild Members' and see what shows up there? Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 am

Yes i did but only i am there. Its ok, i didnt like the event in the beggining anyway.
Back to top Go down
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 am

Khaleesi wrote:
Yes i did but only i am there. Its ok, i didnt like the event in the beggining anyway.
When you have request(s) instead of there being a grayed out "To battle" button that button changes to "View Requests."  This means that people have sent a request to join your guild. Hope this helps you : )
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 am

Thank you. Well it seems no one likes me after all. Very Happy It doesnt matter, i need to focus on my study anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:34 am

That is disappointing to deal with...

Well, you can always just get the participation rewards in each scheduled battle.
Just throw an attack or two in the battle and you earn yourself some free loot.

Better than nothing, right?
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 am

This look like going to create a lot of unhappy player.
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

I don't know if anyone already mentioned it, but they changed the rules to say that you can't disband your own guild. Anyone who made a guild is now stuck.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am

On the positive side, this should reduce the number of people touching that "Create" button in future maiden events. bounce 
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 pm

I need to find one soon or I be left hanging.

I been make to 5* last 2 time, hope this time can too.
Back to top Go down
Bob Backspin

Bob Backspin

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Khaleesi wrote:
Yes i will do it. I just find it strange no one wants it. Im 95 level Purifica so im not that super bad. I just want to know where to go to confirm new members who want to join me because maybe i just didnt see requests.Very Happy
Khaleesi! You must go to Astapor. It is there that you will find the Unsullied. It is there that you will find soldiers to fill the ranks of your guild.

It is only then that you will have the strength to return to Westeros and claim the Iron Throne 6* reward...
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:16 am

I want no slaves in my guild! I seek only free men! Very Happy
I took over my brother's account (he doesnt really play alot) and joined a guild as a rookie. Smile Now i am wondering what happens if you are a rookie and meanwhile you are in the guild you reach level 30. Do you have to leave a guild if they don't have a space for a normal player or can you continue as a rookie, even if you don't fit the requirements?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 am

As long as that player got accepted into the Guild and is labelled as a Rook before he reached Level 30, it should be fine and will stay that way until the end of the event.

I would assume though, that if he leaves the Guild and joins another Guild instead, he would lose his Rook status and become a normal player like every one else.

I know one of my Rooks now has a 6* card but is still being labelled as a Rook.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 am

Khaleesi wrote:
I want no slaves in my guild! I seek only free men! Very Happy
I took over my brother's account (he doesnt really play alot) and joined a guild as a rookie. :)Now i am wondering what happens if you are a rookie and meanwhile you are in the guild you reach level 30. Do you have to leave a guild if they don't have a space for a normal player or can you continue as a rookie, even if you don't fit the requirements?
I'd be careful using your brother's account like that, Khaleesi. You don’t want to wake the dragon, do you? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Good news for you, Khaleesi. Did you lose your leadership of your Guild?
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 am

Yes i did. Very Happy Everyone was mad about disbanding guild but i am very happy. Now i joined a really good guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

Guys, let's think for a moment.

This is our first Guild event, yes?
So , like Alpha / Beta tests, it has bugs/flaws. Some can be hotfixxed, other can't be unless they find a programming detour that could take quite a long time.

I took this event with a graint of salt, knowing that as for the first Guild Event it will have mistakes (such as the 60 million BP 6* card, which requires an estimate of 89 victories per battle, for all 28 matches, making it a pseudo-7* card). As for me, i'm considering the 4* and the title with it as my main goal, with the 5* & second title being a plus. Because i like those 2 cards' art and i'm willing to play for them (and the 5* could help my trade with my dream 6* card, Melone).

(Edit: source for my BP calculations: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9093p15-thoughts-about-guild-event-now
It's the 6th post)
Back to top Go down
Duongqua1994

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:36 pm

You actually can disband the guild, however you have to wait until the next battle guild starts because you cannot disband your guild in the middle of the battle guild. "Guild Prep Phase" means that before the guild battle starts. I hope that helps =)
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Abyssight wrote:
On the positive side, this should reduce the number of people touching that "Create" button in future maiden events. bounce 
Unfortunately, after seeing the trend from previous maiden events, the number of people touching the freaking "Create" button hasn't even 'improved'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disband a Guild   Disband a Guild - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disband a Guild
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next