Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

Go down 
+336
ciriquen
dynamicZX
Alrise
pancakesandsex
Goomy
Valkrieys
Bohound
RKBETZ
RooseBolton
trentcofax
Tarjeficent
Aeither
ikaanon
Real_HonestEyes
chou4chen
iVariable
InstaQ
Stoire
Drachir
Blindwisdom
xxNibs
ADogX
Coldy
meatbomb123
boyetvalte
dragoncello
Mokyun
codfish9306
remillia
XDatUrFace
liberiMagi
rhynne43
WanderingNinja
gokers14
Moratorium
Zhaothecow
ivanche00
bells
jofacha
LatinLegacy
satellitemind
Ghent96
c4cloud
Zentek1337
Doxomedon
Aiko Hazami
KaBOOM63
ekner
illicitviet
ScudTDA
aLittleAnarchy
Mattnunes2007
dovey
Blakout81
TBL85
juecebox
Ezodan
XxKINGKICKASSxX
dragonmx0914
srividya23
beetul
rowen244
dwmitt
jasonjong13
Beta Beatrix
zakuruchi
Bams047
Kyokoann
AzureHotaru
jaydet
ScrawlKnight
Aegid
cindycath
maxmaxen
oOSerendipityOo
Gunzlinger
GoTron88
Naomikaru
knighttravis0
hachiroku
BayushiKira
mac2492
djchrispc
Mia-San
sterlingfox36
Faye-xyz
baisezmoisvp
Kc999ice
kortel
GnatB
Hypnotizzle
kyozin
Lornoth
NekomataRai
suharit
Yamerack
xwiinx
lucentSwallowtail
N64Nester
Einhardt
Ranger79
bobdole
ryanmasi
hatanos
UkyoSonoda
xmach
ZzethusS
Kinyat
cyz2000fa
Laerion
luanadorea
hunterkune
xkittensmeow
serkernator
Lynkhiu
kurama44
Antoine733
Zellox
cruorimancer
Blacklin
NonoMoreno22
spudsoiux
bboyyomama
Souperxiao
jcpile
ryleria
EvaJaneNilsen
cocosole
Riinkai
NEgrappler17
nmtran777
bladethorn
tsunonlau
V-Clan
rohderte
EsYang
Ethnonym
jarrett13
Ammalis
RAK123
svenelementz
vanie
alphathief
Christa-sama
reeveroarin
Xenvaia
Hakuzen
Teiy
cryptonian
Zenaxith
Minarian
Releg
DivaDestiny
memphiskite
ATB
Dataslycer
Milnaley
Hajkster
momentumforma
pjlk57437
lorddaemos
iLordShade
MagnusV
Mayuu89
konoko1770
Zemeckis1981
DatGreenTea
Denneth
chehvy
matakaw
bohnstengelfa
inphrailty
MikeArden
FateXero
jguluarte
SeinaruAverra
Nazantia
prisemaster
LuziMiazawa
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
TWD
Scylix
robdouth
Zimbee
ScopeDown
sealbutts
Zhoos
kimchilou
Ercnard
nymphsrequiem
linkinporing
Djinmonet
Cheeze_itz
BarbaricBeast
Bigologre
Tasche
that1aznguy
LordTreant
Amika116
Rifter0x0000
Ilyere
Auronapern
Arballest
Avices
PapaJuggalo
Jim4good
pharaondy
CThao93
sg1john
Psych
stygiancolors
romanz7
DonThomaso78
Zolvereign
kogasu00
hamammm
Viathen
Mio25
elmcelm
FricasseeToo
Tsuna14
shin88
Johnsod2
NeverPurchasing
wsuls
Djmunkee
iSnowfox
lostential
tat2dbtch
phazerp89
macrosssdf1
wuwuj96
greendragon208
novaxero
chapkod
Geodracula
Knieve
Benttincan
VitaeMortifer
cerulean
Gabbatron
Vaati
TeddytheNeko
NinjaEskimo
SandStone88
jmrrice
killerSpongeBob
filnyyena
Gintoki248
starkid2300
sengakae
jjSpawnkill
WickedCrow
cot628
Ronald-iledan
zed
MyFeedBro
drgnasty
Badking333
Abyssight
Leiyx
ForLulzz
Rinnell
Grumpy
XC200
lemanzarc
Sekratiox
Holmcross
CrysisSG
otakugirl1990
Skullypower
ikkays
vanillathunder
Wahuh
T12ance
-Aranel-
Nalakira
abuqasar
Zombiepleasure
bonezor
chainedapart
abkranbob
wingwangwong
ElysianField
unreal7131
LethalS
Dythirk
Njbug4ever
Popabear79554
RevenRebellion
niteng85
perifear
bigburrito225
webcest
Takahiiro
Iburnq8
omnitoph
chriskiara
xtelx16
gaillardia
MeltyBagel
Ghost_Star
jmoon10
Ananaias
YamiMiku
ruya92
loniguseze
Sin0r
betoh02
miaochau1997
Vinrada
magebabe76
jheun
hoomee
mct007tc
CeltHighwind
LoraFrosty
zoppbrannigan
Azurelink
nothisisluke
susounet
mauiboi9
Gornix
quilepharn
alanwar
louischanks
Kross3dx
naitomeayuri
bluerexx
Neshgin
Belhyde
Youarenotperfect
PangCY
yuray
Bondurant
340 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio25

Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:40 pm

PC MlbAter?
Back to top Go down
Ronald-iledan
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:54 pm

What kind of 6* I can sell alt for that I can sell for more than alt?
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 am

chehvy wrote:
PC
mlbEpicharis
Prawo, Vivianne, Aquila, fBernard
Diane, Marguerite, Adolph, fHildegard
please and thanks!
mlb Epi = 100-120
Prawo = 12-14
Viviane = 6-8
Aquila = 9-12
fBernard = 4-6
Diane = 8-9
Marguerite = 4-6
Adolph = 4-6
fHildegard = 4-6

youarenotperfect wrote:
Pc eluit and aksana and alhena for pure
EluitU = 190-200
Asksana = 190-200
Alhena = 350-400

All these are their MLB values. If you're thinking of fireselling them, -20/30 off of these numbers to try and sell them for pure. Be warned that the higher the numbers are the harder it is to get full pure. [ Not many players have 300 Pure lying around ]

DatgreenTea wrote:
50/120 Ficial??
All new units will follow the same pattern. Ficial and Chevalier are being pced 400-500 as of time of writing. They will likely drop as the packs are pulled more and more

Denneth wrote:
Chevalier, Archibald, Stiria pc
You would have to ask the actual owners for Archi / Sitira PC. Theyre in the high 2000s i believe at least. Chevalier is still wonky as we dont know how many are going to be pulled out. I've seen owners ask for 400 onwards.

mct007tc wrote:
Which 5* is the best to get with that 5000 Hero pts?
(Lumiere, Praline, Securis)
Of the units, combat wise Securis and Lumiere are the more powerful 5*s. If you're talking in terms of value, many of these units have fallen very low recently. [ Hero points have been around long enough for them to be widely circulated ] If you aren't in need of units, it is generally better to save those points for when you need burnable Pots/TE for grinding events. Using them in this fashion turns those hero resources into a [ usually ] more desirable 5* or 6* reward.

mio25 wrote:
PC MlbAter?
MlbAter = 25-30

Ronald-Iledan wrote:
What kind of 6* I can sell alt for that I can sell for more than alt?
Alt Pcs 75-90 now. Ideally an uptrade would mean you 1:1 alt into a 6* with more PC than what you have. Your margin for value would therefore increase with every uptrade. If you have low acquisition cost units, you can add on to alt so that you create more wiggle room to offer. The closest in value to alt right now would be.

=
Nana = 70-90
Monica = 70-80
VermU = 80-90
Patear = 75-85

+/-
Baja = 100-110
Epic = 100-120
Delfina = 100-110
Charles =110-130

Uptrading into 6*s is always risky if you aren't careful. It is very easy to get burned if you trade at the wrong time etc. If you aren't sure of how to proceed, the safest way is always to liquidate into TE and pick up more stock in auctions / other firesales. 70TE can probably net you 2 cheap 6*s that you can resell for 100 upwards.
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:12 am

thanks Smile
And how do these cards compare to each other?
Lumiere
Securis

In terms of usage and retail price?
Back to top Go down
Zemeckis1981

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 am

Hello everyone!
For my first 5* Melee Unit i need a PriceCheck on the Following Cards to see which one is in my reach^^

Edwin
Annette
Bluette
Leir
Melpha
Nahal
Pesca
Rupius
Sleipnir(U)
Spiel
Winston
Zita

Thanks to everyone who will support my research!

Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: price check please   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 am

Price check please on Value of my MLB 6* Morticia?
Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:58 am

Price check on MLB Mort, and MLB Joa? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Ronald-iledan
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Pc MLB fusil
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am

mct007tc wrote:
thanks Smile
And how do these cards compare to each other?
Lumiere
Securis

In terms of usage and retail price?
Price is roughly equal.
In term of usefulness, it depends on which you need more with relative to the rest of your team or strategy. slow/speed order vs area attack. But given lot of dc based events of late, I would suspect securis with lower dc may be more useful.
Zemeckis1981 wrote:
Hello everyone!
For my first 5* Melee Unit i need a PriceCheck on the Following Cards to see which one is in my reach^^

Edwin - 8 | Edwin is one of the good 5*s. B speed and only 15dc.
Annette - 10
Bluette - 5~6 | imo, bluette is comparatively an underpriced 5*. It's not from standard card pack, it's from step-up, making it little bit rarer. It's got decent dc, good speed and highest dps unit among 20dc/b speed. Even with A, C and D speed added, I think only dine/felicita will compete with it's total dps from <=20 dc units. It has a very low (110) range though, which may or may not work in your favor depending on usage (or irrelevant). But....... you'll preferably want slow/poison unit as your starter 5*. Knockbacks shouldn't be in the front, that makes things worse.
Leir - 4~5
Melpha - This i'll quote for m/mlb since I don't think u can get a fresh. 20-30
Nahal - Hard to say... maybe 60-100 mark would be my guess
Pesca - 15
Rupius - 15
Sleipnir(U) - 20-30 @ mlb
Spiel - 25-35 | This just came out, price will be constantly changing rapidly.
Winston - 25-30 @ m/mlb
Zita - 2~3 lol This has become so unwanted, some people use as feeder.
Assuming fresh price, I've added to your post.

konoko1770 wrote:
Price check please on Value of my MLB 6* Morticia?
30-35.
Due to very common-ness of mort, buying at 35 will be very easy (minutes). Selling at 30 will take some time. Shouldn't expect any under 30 except for auctions.

konoko1770 wrote:
Price check on MLB Mort, and MLB Joa? Thanks in advance
Mort: See above
Joachim: Should be fairly easy to find sellers at 7te. But it's actually going to get a buff in the future with crit shot skill. Though, I doubt it would really bump its price tag.

Ronald-iledan wrote:
Pc MLB fusil
Fusil price is dropping since it's new-ness is fading. Though, being 15dc is still holding it's price somewhat. Should be able to find some at 100-130 I think.

Last edited by Grumpy on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuu89

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 am

Price check 160/160 Libera :-)
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:21 am

Mayuu89 wrote:
Price check 160/160 Libera :-)
Sorry, but there's no meaning to doing such a check. You are the ONLY seller I see right now--since ever! Whatever you dictate is pretty much the price.

I suggest you take offers and pick whatever is one you like the most.
Back to top Go down
Youarenotperfect

Youarenotperfect

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Will alhena crash from 300te at her current price?
Back to top Go down
MagnusV

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Price check on a Fresh 6* Dullahen?
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Youarenotperfect wrote:
Will alhena crash from 300te at her current price?
Please take this as nothing more than a personal opinion. And also note that if I had the psychic ability to accurately predict everything, I'd be a very rich person (both in game and real life... albeit I didn't play this game for very long and is a lot easier to predict than real life.)

I would say that alhena is one of the cards that will crash the most. It's pricing point makes little sense right now. It is not a very high function card. Only redeeming quality is probably the quad attack but many more units will come out with quad attack, making it's function less and less valuable. It's not like that's far away, benedicta is going to be released in less than a day now. And 300 copies no less. Not only that, tons will get two of these, so selling market is going to be abundant.

It's only real standing point is art (which I personally don't find favorable). But, its sprite art is indeed bit more unique, which has value. The number of card printed is no different. There are 250 copies of this card. Compare that to something like Judith which is already down to 130ish TE. And that only has 150 copies.

There are over 2 pages of alhena on sale on fantasi trade, so it shows plenty are willing to sell. It's matter of time for them to bidding more competitively and drive it down due to lack of sales.

Now add the fact that 6*s in general are across the board are crashing. And still is crashing (though this event's 14 te/pot reward is probably alleviating somewhat).

MagnusV wrote:
Price check on a Fresh 6* Dullahen?
25 +/- 3TE
Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:18 am

I recently got a new challenger pack Etherium and have since maxed her out. What should she go for according to her rarity and her ridicoulus $50.00 price tag? And will her value increase or decrease as time goes on, as in should I trade her away now or hold on to her? Thanks in advance. This last event she helped me alot , but i was a mere 120bt places from getting the 6* bt reward...sigh, sorry for the ramble just frustrated
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 am

konoko1770 wrote:
I recently got a new challenger pack Etherium and have since maxed her out. What should she go for according to her rarity and her ridicoulus $50.00 price tag? And will her value increase or decrease as time goes on, as in should I trade her away now or hold on to her? Thanks in advance. This last event she helped me alot , but i was a mere 120bt places from getting the 6* bt reward...sigh, sorry for the ramble just frustrated
Keep your chin up mate there'll be chances in the future. Its hard ranking my friend.

if she's reprinted past maintainence she will only drop. Her price tag is steep but for now the accepted going price seems to be 20-25 te for her. She and spiel may plummet even further so if she is reprinted sell her and rebut in a few days after they've sufficiently tanked. Even is she isn't back out its likely they will depreciate quick. Every event unit follows the same pattern no matter the acquisition.
Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:49 am

So you are saying its best to sell her now? Right as the new event(panel) is starting for between 20-25 then? Im planning on taking ine more draw at it on the 1st (payday). Im also sick of my mlb 6*Mort. What 6* can I get for trading away mortica In exchange? Im just sick of her is there any other 6*s around that price, or a straightup trade so I can look for one of them?
Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 am

And I'd like to thank you guys extensively, this price check forum has saved my life. After matience, I will be posting all my 5* I want to liquidate to te. Ive been playing the guessing game ever since I started, and finding this place seems to be a godsend rather than just holding auctions and underselling my units. So again I say once moew, Thank you so much. I've been playing for just under 9 months now, with no guidance, this really helps.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 am

How much is Helmine sold for?
Back to top Go down
iLordShade

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:19 am

how much does Magnus 6* sell for?

gorgeous art design kinda want one myself haha

prefer fresh.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:44 am

konoko1770 wrote:
So you are saying its best to sell her now? Right as the new event(panel) is starting for between 20-25 then? Im planning on taking ine more draw at it on the 1st (payday).  Im also sick of my mlb 6*Mort. What 6* can I get for trading away mortica In exchange? Im just sick of her is there any other 6*s around that price, or a straightup trade so I can look for one of them?
Unless you're going to use the card, it's best to sell while there is still an air of usefulness and freshness. Value is only going to drop and increasing is extremely unlikely.
konoko1770 wrote:
And I'd like to thank you guys extensively,  this price check forum has saved my life. After matience,  I will be posting all my 5* I want to liquidate to te. Ive been playing the guessing game ever since I started,  and finding this place seems to be a godsend rather than just holding auctions and underselling my units. So again I say once moew, Thank you so much. I've been playing for just under 9 months now, with no guidance,  this really helps.
You're welcome, but please don't post all your 5*s here... I don't want to double check everything and give you a report. That's work!

See: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8938p420-price-check-trade-advice-thread#309486
and from abu's sig: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9505-the-beginners-guide-to-trading
ForLulzz wrote:
As of 5min ago, seems to be diverging on 5TE for fresh. Tho, I'm gonna guess it'll hit 3-4 TE. Why? Kinda ugly imo...

iLordShade wrote:

prefer fresh.
There is no fresh of magnus anymore because it was from long ago. Whoever still has one at fresh is rather an idiot. They should've used it or sold it.

mlb magnus will go for 50te +/- 5TE. 45 being will sell in <30min with effort (I know since I sold two like that pure just 2 days ago) and there being a ton of sellers at 55 mark.

While the 6* markets are still crashing, magnus seems to have stopped decreasing in price at this range. It might be a sign that it can hold it there, or it might be luck. Not sure, but I'd lead towards able to stay there. It is, afterall, the best starter card in the under 50TE. Demand certainly exists, including people who want to go up from mort/preg people.
Back to top Go down
iLordShade

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am

Grumpy wrote:
konoko1770 wrote:
So you are saying its best to sell her now? Right as the new event(panel) is starting for between 20-25 then? Im planning on taking ine more draw at it on the 1st (payday).  Im also sick of my mlb 6*Mort. What 6* can I get for trading away mortica In exchange? Im just sick of her is there any other 6*s around that price, or a straightup trade so I can look for one of them?
Unless you're going to use the card, it's best to sell while there is still an air of usefulness and freshness. Value is only going to drop and increasing is extremely unlikely.
konoko1770 wrote:
And I'd like to thank you guys extensively,  this price check forum has saved my life. After matience,  I will be posting all my 5* I want to liquidate to te. Ive been playing the guessing game ever since I started,  and finding this place seems to be a godsend rather than just holding auctions and underselling my units. So again I say once moew, Thank you so much. I've been playing for just under 9 months now, with no guidance,  this really helps.
You're welcome, but please don't post all your 5*s here... I don't want to double check everything and give you a report. That's work!

See: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8938p420-price-check-trade-advice-thread#309486
and from abu's sig: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9505-the-beginners-guide-to-trading
ForLulzz wrote:
As of 5min ago, seems to be diverging on 5TE for fresh. Tho, I'm gonna guess it'll hit 3-4 TE. Why? Kinda ugly imo...

iLordShade wrote:

prefer fresh.
There is no fresh of magnus anymore because it was from long ago. Whoever still has one at fresh is rather an idiot. They should've used it or sold it.

mlb magnus will go for 50te +/- 5TE. 45 being will sell in <30min with effort (I know since I sold two like that pure just 2 days ago) and there being a ton of sellers at 55 mark.

While the 6* markets are still crashing, magnus seems to have stopped decreasing in price at this range. It might be a sign that it can hold it there, or it might be luck. Not sure, but I'd lead towards able to stay there. It is, afterall, the best starter card in the under 50TE. Demand certainly exists, including people who want to go up from mort/preg people.
thanks much!

yeah, I just looked her up now, didn't realize she was from an event. (I only started playing recently)
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:03 am

Grumpy wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
Lol I agree. That's why I sold it right away fo 7pots.
Back to top Go down
konoko1770

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 am

Well i only have like. 7. 5*s id like to liquidate, but i wont post them all if yo dont want ill ask a price check on a mlb Sleipner please
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:50 pm

konoko1770 wrote:
Well i only have like. 7. 5*s id like to liquidate, but i wont post them all if yo dont want ill ask a price check on a mlb Sleipner please
I kinda feel like I should explain why I said that. This is an open thread and I don't have any right to demand certain behaviors from anyone here. And the post was made from an egocentric view.

The issue is that some people just dump a whole list here when they could very easily research the answer themselves. And I don't like answering that because: why should I do the work for them when they're not putting any effort? I don't really want to be a number spitting robot. And if they looked it up themselves, it would have also been faster, thus being more accurate. Prices can change by the minute!

------------

mlb Sleipner is under 20TE now. It's not a bad card, but pricing is largely due to art... despite the significantly uneven boobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Price Check / Trade Advice Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next