Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vw741

Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* Empty
PostSubject: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 am

You disappoint me mobage....:S
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:11 am

that is just normal it is where people advertise their cards along with the list of top10 players from the previous event.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 am

There is not a chat function or auction house function in the game, so the rcr (rare card report) and the current leaderboards are where people go to list cards for buy/sale/trade. It is NOT considered bad form to advertise on the walls of the people who are currently listed on the rare card report. When you pull a 5* 6* or 7* card you will be listed on the rcr for some period of time - however long it takes for three more people to pull high cards. What you experienced was just a temporary spamming while you were on the rcr.  

After you play the game a while, you won't mind this anymore. Many people are refreshing the rcr regularly to see current listings. If you are lucky enough to get a good pull, you don't need to refresh the rcr, just look at your own wall. Convenient!  Or, ignore your wall for a while and spend quality time with your lovely new card  Very Happy 

Note: Many of us, however, do consider it bad form to advertise on random people's walls who are not listed in the rcr or on the leaderboard. (I only post an ad on non-rcr / non-leader walls if someone does it to me first. And if you do, at least please send me a brave for f* sake.)
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:49 am

Since its your first 5* you might view it as spam. But in the long run, you'll be happy to see these ads - especially if the card you pulled is a card that you'll just end up selling since oftentimes the ads are people wanting to buy the card you just pulled.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:14 pm

For people who have been playing for awhile and know a little about the price of the cards, it is a good form of advertisement. However, it is also a nightmare for newer players because some people love taking advantage of the facts that the newbies don't know the market. For instance, I saw a new player got a Monica last night, and then someone immediately offered to trade Anastasia+a junk 5* for Monica... Luckily the new player is only lvl 18, and someone got a chance to warn the new player about the trade value before the trade took place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*   Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got profile trade spammed after getting my 1st 5*
Page 1 of 1