Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

To Trade or Not to Trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

To Trade or Not to Trade Empty
PostSubject: To Trade or Not to Trade   To Trade or Not to Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 pm

I found a guy on ftrade selling cheap 6*/7*s. I went in game to find him and it was a low level account with a very small album count. It occurred to me that this was a scammer using an alt to sell his scammed goods.

Do you trade with scammers? Do you think it's okay to trade with scammers? Why or why not? I'm curios to see how other people feel about this.

EDIT: I visited his ftrade profile again and someone left comments saying "SCAMMER".
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: To Trade or Not to Trade   To Trade or Not to Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:48 pm

EverCheYoung wrote:
I found a guy on ftrade selling cheap 6*/7*s. I went in game to find him and it was a low level account with a very small album count. It occurred to me that this was a scammer using an alt to sell his scammed goods.

Do you trade with scammers? Do you think it's okay to trade with scammers? Why or why not? I'm curios to see how other people feel about this.

EDIT: I visited his ftrade profile again and someone left comments saying "SCAMMER".

Only if i have perfect evidence someone actually is a scammer, like a lowbie account isn't enough to convince me someone is a scammer. There has to atleast be some accusations of having been scammed.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: To Trade or Not to Trade   To Trade or Not to Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:00 am

EverCheYoung wrote:

Some ppl use second account to sell stuff for real money which anyway is useless bcoz Mobage can easily track down the trading history if they really wanted, but ofc imo they give 0 fcks.

Suspicious is if he wants you to send anything in advance or to some other accounts. Also check the trade carefully what he/she responds in the trade. Caution also if some units are very obvious underpriced. Some ppl do fake accounts on fanta trade to put very low prices on some cards to downgrade them and make other ppl adapt their price to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Trade or Not to Trade   To Trade or Not to Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Trade or Not to Trade
Page 1 of 1