Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo

Go down 
+31
ATROPEX
myad
Pandy
memphiskite
alucard35o
sharpyzu
Sientara
ElysianField
Waddan
Avyel
Xzaral
kaimudeh
profile4
Space Butler
zTrace
SwordArtist
Admin
Shokkeru
Cam
clocksprocket
korlash
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
insanekyo717
zoebeagle
po1102
aquCHAOS
chaosbladeuk
RisingAboveThis
pnoytroi
Icepay
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icepay

Icepay

Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo Empty
PostSubject: End of Login Bonus Campaign??    Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm

So...did any of you get the announcement that the Login Bonus Campaign is ending tomorrow? Does that mean we won't be receiving gifts every day we log in? And worst of all...does that mean we can't get premium tickets every five days?!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Most likely it will be replaced with a different "Login Bonus Campaign" as they have done with other TCG under Mobage. So we'll just have to wait for their announcement tomorrow morning :-)
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Most likely it will be replaced with a different "Login Bonus Campaign" as they have done with other TCG under Mobage. So we'll just have to wait for their announcement tomorrow morning :-)

Oh thank goodness Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Icepay wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

Oh thank goodness Razz

Don't quote me though! Lol. Just that it's my assumption based on the other TCG I played distributed by Mobage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 am

pnoytroi wrote:
They? Silicon Studios have only one game published under Mobage gaming network Smile
We might not get any bonus at all Razz I'd rather refer to japanese wiki to see what is coming, than other publishers' games...
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 am

So have they mentioned anything in the Japanese wiki? O_o

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

Nope. It appears that they didn't even have something like this. Just something about 'Comeback campaign', but that's most likely to invite players who quit back to game...

w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%ab%a5%e0%a5%d0%a5%c3%a5%af%a5%ad%a5%e3%a5%f3%a5%da%a1%bc%a5%f3
(Use chrome and auto-translate Razz)
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 am

Because I only see information about their new reincarnation event, new cards they added to their hero list and what not and their bulletin board was mostly people talking about how cute cards were...

Can you please direct me to the correct link in the Japanese Wiki in case I missed it?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am

Yea their umpteenth reincarnation event! Lol. So far behind Japanese boo haha
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 am

For those that haven't found out already, they replaced it with a "Login Bingo!" thing. You pick a tile and it reveals some luna/brave point amount and such and after you clear the board I believe, you get a premium ticket.

So, Troi was right, the login bonus was merely replaced with a different form of a bonus.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 am

So the new login reward starts today. You have a grid I think of 25 squares and select one each day. You will receive a random bonus that is sent to your inbox. Once all the squares are revealed you get a premium ticket.

The first one I selected gave me 400 brave, I wonder what the other prizes you can get are. If you can get premium tickets from a random box then it should be better. Otherwise going through 25 before you get one can really be tough for newcomers. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

PostSubject: Login Bingo > <   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 am

Glad that one can still get free premium card ~

Today's pull ~~~~ 700 luna T T

Anyone knows how many premium cards in one page?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:15 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
So the new login reward starts today. You have a grid I think of 25 squares and select one each day. You will receive a random bonus that is sent to your inbox. Once all the squares are revealed you get a premium ticket.

The first one I selected gave me 400 brave, I wonder what the other prizes you can get are. If you can get premium tickets from a random box then it should be better. Otherwise going through 25 before you get one can really be tough for newcomers. Any thoughts?
An interesting twist Razz And as with any bingo, ill be the first to shout RIGGED!!! >_> (ofc it isn't...)

But yeah. An interesting twist of 'daily surprise roll' Smile
I just wonder if the grid is pre-set (whole grid is generated and then you uncover prizes), or the bonus is generated each time you pick and is added as 'opened' to grid... I'm curious about these kind of things...
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 am

Do we get anything for completeing a line or just the whole board?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 am

I received a Potion (P) on my first pick. bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
insanekyo717

insanekyo717

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 am

Clearing the whole board isn't bingo. Let's hope that isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:55 am

The notice clearly said clearing the whole board. As for getting anything when you clear a line... for those of you who dont know, bingo is a 5x5 grid... and this is day 1... so you couldn't possibly have cleared a line yet.

Also, I doubt you will get anything when you do clear a line, considering how many vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines are on the bingo board that would just be an insane amount of prizes... which is what I think they're trying to get away from here.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 am

Looks like the 10-day Log In Stamps similar to RoB and Legend of Cryptids where you get a "ticket" every 5 days. Only they try to make it seem as if you're part of the process/you're in control about which "square" you pick.

In RoB you get more than "1 premium ticket" after completing the 10-day stamp process so we'll see after the "30th day stamp."

<_< Yay me haha.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 am

RisingAboveThis wrote:
For those that haven't found out already, they replaced it with a "Login Bingo!" thing. You pick a tile and it reveals some luna/brave point amount and such and after you clear the board I believe, you get a premium ticket.

So, Troi was right, the login bonus was merely replaced with a different form of a bonus.

:-)
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 am

u both also better then me, i only got 500luna in 1st box Razz
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 am

Also - there's 25 cells to clear, and there is no free space. When I picked the middle of the board today it was 200 Brave points... yay.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 am

insanekyo717 wrote:
Clearing the whole board isn't bingo. Let's hope that isn't the case.

Actually clearing the whole board is a form of bingo. It's called "blackout bingo."

Come back after the 5th day stamp and report what you guys get. Forming a speculation here where they will keep the bonuses the same (Brave Points, Luna - I can't remember anymore since its too early in the morning, Time Elixir (P), Potion (P), Premium Ticket) but instead of having set days of prizes as before making it random?

Today, mine were 200 Brave Points (B-4). Anyone else?

If another person posts that they have received Brave Points from a different spot, another speculation where tomorrow's prizes will be the same for everyone? Just to make the game more interactive? Let's all find out tomorrow haha
Back to top Go down
korlash

korlash

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 am

middle square te (p)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 am

Had 200 brave points as mine.

If people want to take phone screenshots of their board next time, someone here (possibly me?) can edit the board so that you can see what's in each square (assuming it stays the same, and isn't randomized).
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Had 200 brave points as mine.

If people want to take phone screenshots of their board next time, someone here (possibly me?) can edit the board so that you can see what's in each square (assuming it stays the same, and isn't randomized).

There are definitely different boards. I scratched off the same square on my phone and my son's tablet and got two different items (potion (P) and 500 luna).

Last edited by zoebeagle on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo   Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Oct 10: Login Bingo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next