Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for allys and tips.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
larrich01

Looking for allys and tips. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Name - LRIDDLEIII (lower caps)

It is impossible to find an active friend who will even use me to help me get ally points. Only two of my 60+ ally requests actually accepted and neither has yet to use me. I'm new to the game and could use any advice you guys will give. Is it best to grind 10 pt training areas or the highest possible?
Back to top Go down
Methis96

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 pm

The only thing I can say about the allies is to keep trying. As a new player you should complete the bootcamps to get the premium and 4+ tickets to try for a better unit. A better leader unit means a higher chance for people to accept you as an ally. You should also be an active ally to help your allies, too.

Best place for experience is quest 2-7 for 308 exp for every min, but is very tiring.
Best place for training for me is 26-5 because it sometimes gives out a 3* you can use for enhancing your units.
Back to top Go down
happymikachu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 am

If you're doing the quest grind (2-7) you'll rack up ally points quickly, assuming you have enough allies to use. Use 4 allies and just 1 of your cards to get the 308 experience points.

I usually do training grinds on 3-5 because of the toads.

you can add me if you'd like--I have one ally slot open right now, and am super active right now. ID 61186748. I use whatever allies are most recently active when working on leveling.
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 am

Very Happy ty so much
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:37 am

How do I add you with your ID #? If you could, could you add me. I play a lot atm and will rack you up a lot of ally points.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 am

Ask for allies here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t472-looking-for-allies-thread

Ask your questions here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8003-faq-got-questions-ask-here

Get your tips here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f5-fantasica-encyclopedia

Find out about the current/next/past events here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f15-current-events-public

and

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

now you have a nice day
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

The ally thread looks like an optional player made post, idk why we can't ask questions in the general section like every other other thread, and tbh I don't get why you would make unofficial threads besides the event one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

larrich01 wrote:
The ally thread looks like an optional player made post, idk why we can't ask questions in the general section like every other other thread, and tbh I don't get why you would make unofficial threads besides the event one.

all of the threads are optional player made posts.

I was just trying to point you to the correct threads so that people dont just ignore your questions and requests.

you can ask whatever you want, whereever you want but this is the general discussion section and is for creating topics to discus things, not ask questions. There is a special thread for you to go and ask your questions in. If you create a new topic to ask for allies, the mods will probably just move it into the correct thread, but really, why make them do all that work.

having every person ask every little question they have would create 1000's of topics and make it impossible to follow discussions because they would get bumped out of page 1. also as important as your questions are to you, the people who have been in this forum for a while have seen the same questions pop up 10000000's of times and really can get tired of reading and addressing the same thing over and over... and that is why we have organized these topics. The other idea is that you go to one central thread to ask your question and find that 100 other people have asked before, read the 100 responses to the same question and find the answer for yourself. Now im not trying to discourage you from being the 101st person to ask that same question but if you do, it really should be in the correct place... in a vain hope to enlighten the potential 102nd person and so on
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Not really, after the question is answered it usually slowly dies away. Have you never been on another forum? Me personally, I would rather check a new thread than continuously looking at the end of a long one just to see if a new question appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allys and tips.   Looking for allys and tips. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for allys and tips.
Page 1 of 1