Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New European Player looking for allies & help :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heltida

New European Player looking for allies & help :) Empty
PostSubject: New European Player looking for allies & help :)   New European Player looking for allies & help :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey all!

Im new to Fantasica, been playing for 2days straight now. I am online as long as I have an internet connection which is basically all the time. I am looking for some allies so that I can finish some more difficult Quests and Training bosses. I'm learning a few things here on the forums. I should have read the forums before i started and registered device but well well..

Ive read getting started and walkthrough free player so ive understood that I should:

• Keep TE and Potion

• Level in 2:7, Train in 6:4

• Farm for a 3-4*

I have a few questions:
Do i keep the monster cards? I have a few 2*+ cards.

Currently there is a tower event and I have tried it out. Should I spend TP here instead of Training 6:4? I cannot do any packs and the one boss i faced stomped me back a few levels so i gave up.

My progress so far:
lvl 36
Virgil 4* lvl 22,
Mermaid 4*,
Pegasus 3*,
Auguste 3* lvl 14,
5+ 2* with effects(poison,slow.+female,knockback) lvl 10+,
a few monster card above 1*,
300k luna,
1Potion, 3Potions(P), 4TE, 4TE(P),
2 Allies(2* lvl 14,lvl3),
lvl 4 Blessing of the Valkyrie,
Quest 6:1,
Training 7:2,

Thanks for reading this. Any help or feedback is very appreciated:)
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: New European Player looking for allies & help :)   New European Player looking for allies & help :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome! Smile

As far as my understanding goes, to answer your first question, 1,2, and sometimes even 3* monsters/units do not always need to be kept to succeed at this game (though at your level, you might want to keep your 3*s and maybe even a few 2*s for the sake of getting started). As you may have already read in the walkthroughs, you may want to keep the 1*s to feed the 2*s (and sometimes 3*s), and use them to enhance your higher level cards such as your Virgil.

As for this Tower event, you're bound to face a boss every 10 floors, so you might want to sit this one out for now and spend your TP on regular training (unless you have some strong allies, that is). I would recommend you just grind it out at 2-7, using 1 of your guys that you want to level, and then 4 allies to maximize the exp you get.

Sorry if I didn't help very much as I am still learning. Feel free to ally me. I'm always in need of new friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: New European Player looking for allies & help :)   New European Player looking for allies & help :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 pm

If you have more questions, feel free to reference the FAQ thread, which is stickied in the Game Discussion section.
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New European Player looking for allies & help :)   New European Player looking for allies & help :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New European Player looking for allies & help :)
Page 1 of 1