Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player looking for allies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rredhaze

Rredhaze

New player looking for allies. Empty
PostSubject: New player looking for allies.   New player looking for allies. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi all,

I picked up the game today and am instantly hooked.  Please ally me as none of my requests has gone through, and I still have 0 allies. Sad 

Also, how can I search someone using their ID to send ally request?  

Thanks all!

IGN: Rredhaze
ID: 85752836

Edit: Also, I use a 4* range pirate.
Back to top Go down
Rredhaze

Rredhaze

PostSubject: Re: New player looking for allies.   New player looking for allies. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Update: My acct is now lv30 and my card is lv20. All ally invites are welcome as I currently have none. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Amoranis

Amoranis

PostSubject: Re: New player looking for allies.   New player looking for allies. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 am

Not sure if you figured it out yet but to use the ID's on this site go to the trade tab then type in the ID in the field at the bottom. it will bring up the profile where you can recruit them Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player looking for allies.   New player looking for allies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player looking for allies.
Page 1 of 1