Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Soul Stone farming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cha0s-IX

Soul Stone farming Empty
PostSubject: Soul Stone farming   Soul Stone farming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 am

Already tried searching the forums (search feature), but all I get are pages for people buying/selling/begging for soul stones. I was wondering which is the (if there is any) best training to chance upon soul stones. One would thing the lower episodes that cost less would be best, but only if the chances are the same for all episodes.

Do we know if other episodes grant higher chances for SSS? I still feel very new to this game with a lot of things, so please forgive my ignorance Razz
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

Soul Stone farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Stone farming   Soul Stone farming I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 am

It is believed that the odds of getting a soul stone is weighted against TP spent. In short this means that you can do whatever training episode you like and you should end up with approximately the same amount of soul stones for TP spent.
Back to top Go down

Soul Stone farming
Page 1 of 1