Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Tome Farming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taitu

Taitu

Tome Farming Empty
PostSubject: Tome Farming   Tome Farming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Well, I find myself far less interested in trying to rank this event as I am interested in grinding tomes to earn Thanatos II. That being said, I was curious what the best difficulty to grind for tomes would be. Is there any actual difference in the chest drops between Rook and Master class? If the frequency and the contents of the chests is equal between all difficulties, then I feel like simply grinding tomes from Rook is the most effective method to obtaining more tomes. Am I correct in this assumption, or is there a massive increase in chest drop rates and the rarity of their contents in master difficulty?
Back to top Go down
Blindwisdom

Blindwisdom

Tome Farming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tome Farming   Tome Farming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:34 pm

I thought bout this as well . Plus considering the boost we get from our first assist every day .
Back to top Go down

Tome Farming
Page 1 of 1