Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A Little Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Over the coarse of the next week, how many times will it be asked in this forum:

'How many SSS/SSL will it take to convert X'

I'm thinking it will be over 9,000!!!! Seriously though I'm betting lucky number 42, I'll be counting ^^

If you want to break it down more... how many new threads will be started to ask this question? And how many times will it get asked on the same page in the current event thread?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

#1)
Geordie 1996 wrote:
I currently have a few over 50 sss and wondering how many I need

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 am

I would say about 65 new threads, and it will be asked at least 250 times in existing threads. People don't search for answers anymore, they assume they are the first person to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 pm

The same number of times that someone spams a question to all of their allies that can easily be answered by looking at the "Rules" section or a banner in the game at the time Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 pm

I say 20 if it's a 2 day event.
35 if its a 3 days.
40 if it lasts for 4 days.

The current event thread will be incalculable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Game   A Little Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Game
Page 1 of 1