Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Somehow my font became supersmall!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

Somehow my font became supersmall! Empty
PostSubject: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm

So I was playing Fantasica on my HTC One, when I stuck it in my pocket for a minute or two.
When I took it out, I turned out to have typed 5 random text messages (without sending them, for there was no recipient lol!), changed some random settings, but also the font in Fantasica had turned to superdupersmall!

Now I've been looking at a way to change it back to the way it was (i.e.: normal..), but I can't find it!

Technical question, hope someone here knows the issue AND the solution Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 am

1)go to your messages
2)press on a random person
3) "pinch" the screen like how you would zoom out
4) profit

This should probably fix it
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:37 pm

neozh3 wrote:
1)go to your messages
2)press on a random person
3) "pinch" the screen like how you would zoom out
4) profit

This should probably fix it
Err, this might sounds dumb, but what messages do you mean?
You mean my phones' regular text messages?
Because the font in those is just fine, it's only the Fantasica font that's minimised. Plus I can't "pinch" in the Fantasica text box...
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 am

You mean the font for texting out messages to ally or other player? Yes I've been experiencing the same problem also. The output become very oddly small onscreen that make it almost impossible to read. I played on my Samsung Galaxy Note.

Would love to hear some solution too... or is it just the way it is??
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

superk4y wrote:
You mean the font for texting out messages to ally or other player?
Yep, that's the one i'm talking about as well.

superk4y wrote:

Would love to hear some solution too... or is it just the way it is??
Anyone?
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm

It's still tiny as hell.... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somehow my font became supersmall!   Somehow my font became supersmall! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somehow my font became supersmall!
Page 1 of 1