Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help! Missing font ingame!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiorsae

Help! Missing font ingame! Empty
PostSubject: Help! Missing font ingame!   Help! Missing font ingame! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Spoiler:

This happened a few weeks ago to my tablet (Google Nexus 7). Have tried reformatting, clearing cache, and reinstalling. Not quite sure what to try next? Anyone else have this issue and know of a fix? No text displays at all for quests/inbox/etc.
Back to top Go down
HangedMuppet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Missing font ingame!   Help! Missing font ingame! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Terrible, isn't it? Trying to do a training event without any text is insane.
Fanta announced they have compatibility issues with Android 5 "Lollipop", which they will fix in the future. Weaks have gone by, no fix. I manually installed Android 5.0.2 and it did not help.

■ "Notice for Android Users

Players who update to Android 5.0 Lollipop may experience difficulties playing FANTANSICA. Huh? Fantansica?

Android 5.0 compatibility will be addressed in a future update. An update will be posted once the situation is resolved.

Players are advised to refrain from updating to Android 5.0 for stable game play.

We apologize for any inconvenience the above may cause.

On a final note, this notice will serve as the answer to any future questions you may have about the issues listed above.

We appreciate your support and hope you enjoy your stay in the world of FANTASICA!"
Back to top Go down
HangedMuppet

PostSubject: Re: Help! Missing font ingame!   Help! Missing font ingame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 am

It isn't easy or for the faint of heart, but you can downgrade a Nexus 7 to an older operating system version, like Android 4.3. The process will wipe your device, so all apps need to be reinstalled. Fanta, of course, will reinstall your data when you log in with your old Fantasica id and password. Google 'nexus 7 firmware downgrade' for info.
Back to top Go down
Fiorsae

PostSubject: Re: Help! Missing font ingame!   Help! Missing font ingame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:10 am

HangedMuppet wrote:
It isn't easy or for the faint of heart, but you can downgrade a Nexus 7 to an older operating system version, like Android 4.3.  The process will wipe your device, so all apps need to be reinstalled.  Fanta, of course, will reinstall your data when you log in with your old Fantasica id and password.  Google 'nexus 7 firmware downgrade' for info.

Thanks for the info. Been playing on my phone for the time being. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Missing font ingame!   Help! Missing font ingame! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Missing font ingame!
Page 1 of 1