Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I offer a challenge to everyone

Go down 
+3
kfcjamal
Abyssight
Dcroix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dcroix

I offer a challenge to everyone Empty
PostSubject: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

I have been slowly and steadily collecting monsters for months, upgrading them, and carefully picking their order. If you thought inferno challenge was hard. You ain't seen nothing yet. I challenge any and all players to break my defence. Depending on how many respond I am considering holding my own private event. Test my defence and I will send 1 potion to anyone who beats my defence 3 times. My id is 53883421. Tell your friends. Change your allies. Because you will never beat my monsters. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:05 pm

May be I am wrong, but this post looks suspicious. I like testing defence, but I wouldn't attack unless I see a confirmation on the profile page.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 pm

the topic creator is probably just an angry noob pretending to be that guy because he keeps getting attacked by him Razz
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Now I feel bad for taking up the challenge.... there was nothing there worth calling it a powerful defense.... :<

I wouldn't attack this person if you can avoid it.... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm

not interested in testing any player def that advertised using thread like this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Herault
☆☆
Herault

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
the topic creator is probably just an angry noob pretending to be that guy because he keeps getting attacked by him Razz

I think its true since the def is not great. TS is most probably tricking people to attack an enemy of his. If that is true, you are really one big ****hole lol
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Yeah it's probably a trick. Dont need to test defense. I've noticed on fanta that people often jump at the chance to atk accused farmers or spammers without a second thought. All you gotta do is call someone you dont like a spammer, dish out id and here comes the justice league lol. Not that I've done this, but when I see those ally atk calls I always think twice. Spammers have the community shaking with torches and pitchforks in hand sad to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I offer a challenge to everyone   I offer a challenge to everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I offer a challenge to everyone
Page 1 of 1