Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

King of lowballers?!

Go down 
+12
Waffles-12
Esofonic
ThisISTruth
wwwCat
furiousjeff
deedlit228
meximan1390
Tentacle Love
Onisunit
Tattycoram
sGabe4
leosiu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is mSofia (pull 5*) for fPatear (LE6*) an act of lowballing?
1. Yes
King of lowballers?! I_vote_lcap84%King of lowballers?! I_vote_rcap
 84% [ 41 ]
2. No
King of lowballers?! I_vote_lcap12%King of lowballers?! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
3. I have a worse one (please tell what it was)
King of lowballers?! I_vote_lcap4%King of lowballers?! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

King of lowballers?! Empty
PostSubject: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 pm

I got my Patear in the 2nd last day of the maiden event and I was offered some random crap for her. Anyways, one of the lowballers offered me a maxed Sofia for fresh Patear. Well, I mean Sofia is a pullable which is like 15TE now I suppose? (maybe lower i don't know) But like, man, if I leana Patear, the LP I got is way more than Sofia right? Unless I use her to feed my other cards then mSofia is better than fPatear.

Come on, lowballers, stay away from me!!

On a side note, I didn't reject him politely and what I wrote was

"a pull 5* for a LE6*? you're lowballer of the month"

He replied
"fcu you"

Yes, I'm a rude seller.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 pm

that is lowballing but I've seen worse
one guy was trying to buy Diana with 4 random 5*s
and he was serious
when I told him Diana was about 3K TE (at that time) he said he can wait
I gave up...

another funny one is a guy who is still to this minute advertising on RCR
he wants 140Cuni+140Borage for his fPatear
how do you call that? reverse low-balling?

I see funny and rude lowballing on RCR a lot, it's sad actually
I, myself,  try really hard not to lowball, but when the sellers over inflate their units' prices, it's really hard not to look like a lowballer
like just tonight, I wanted to trade my fSuperbia+3TE for any Melpha (still looking for her) and the guy I asked told me Mel is 90TE and my offer is disgusting and only worth 40TE I laughed so hard...

Last edited by sGabe4 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
and he was serious
I gave up...

Ok you win lol!
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Not NEARLY as bad as your story but I was offered a cheap pull 6* for Patear early in the event (I never ranked, but someone offered me Patear+ for the LE 6* I was leading at the time and I took it) Anyway I can't remember which pull 6* I was offered for Patear but it was a cheaper one, Chiara or something like that.. That's maybe not the end of the world but here's the kicker: I said they would have to add and they came back with "max Gunnell"

At that moment I couldn't recall who the heck Gunnel was, I guess somehwhere my brain knew it was such a bad add that it was trying to protect me from the truth. I asked who was Gunnel and so they led it and showed it off with another post on my wall like it was a perfectly acceptable offer.
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
like just tonight, I wanted to trade my fSuperbia+3TE for any Melpha (still looking for her) and the guy I asked told me Mel is 90TE and my offer is disgusting and only worth 40TE I laughed so hard...

I think Melpha was sold like 45TE yesterday :/

I don't think her price will hold until the event start coz of the 3x pulling rate and everything.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

I bought a melpha for 50te yesterday. I offered to three people prior who each tried to tell me she was 80-90te so I just kept offering until someone smartly took my 50te.

I can see pulling melpha or any event 5* and wanting to keep her, and therefore not offering her for sale. But if you are going to sell, an event 5* that's pullable in the series packs just isn't worth 80-90 in this market.

tbh she is probably not worth the 50 I paid but I wanted to get her early so I could level her up before the event, and I am hoping it will prevent me from buying a pack in a moment of weakness. So in other words, she was worth the 50te to me but I understand I technically overpaid if I could have been a bit more patient. I was surprised that three out of four people I offered didn't realize it was an overpay. I wonder if any of them actually got 80te for her ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Seems fair...Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

I had someone asking for my Orte and they offered Alex...

And I was like "alexander? for orte? hold the phone here..."
But then I remembered that the WORST FOUR STAR IN THE GAME is Alex, just alex, and was like

No lol alex is terrible

And he was like

ok cancel O.O

I thought about feeling bad about that but was like "nah, that's hardly the worst thing I could have said. at least I'm being honest."

Of course it would help if we had enough room to type to not have to use shorthand.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Spoiler:

Yea I traded my Cuore for a Melpha straight up early yesterday and I had a bunch of Cuore owners tell me I over paid because Cuore was worth 120TE. I just laughed and told them good luck selling lol.

On a side note, I like to post low ball pure TE offers in the RCR when I'm bored and feel like shopping for a certain card. I get a few rude people that come yell at me because it's too low even though I never post on their wall lol, eventually someone caves when they read pure TE and I get my prize.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
and he was serious
I gave up...

That reminds me of a thread in the trading center here a while back. Someone was trying to trade their fresh Paris for Diana... and as far as I could tell, they were serious.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

I wouldn't mind having Cuore for the art, but those stats are so terrible I couldn't live with myself if I paid anything for her. bleuuughuuh.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:
and he was serious
I gave up...

That reminds me of a thread in the trading center here a while back. Someone was trying to trade their fresh Paris for Diana... and as far as I could tell, they were serious.

I can understand how new players may come off as a holes when they are just ignorant and don't know any better. It's easy to see in the eyes or a new player that doesn't understand LE and thinks most 6*s are created equal or maybe they just look at stats and level and think that determines a cards value. Just yesterday someone offered me three 4*s for my Melpha because she was only level 1.

What's not forgivable in my eyes is when an experienced player approaches a newer player and convinces them to overpay for a certain card or maybe they offer very low for a lucky pull and convince the player it's a good deal.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
I wouldn't mind having Cuore for the art, but those stats are so terrible I couldn't live with myself if I paid anything for her. bleuuughuuh.

Lol yea I was trying to highlight her best feature when I first tried to sell her, the slogan of my marketing campaign was, "come get the naked ninja girl!"
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:12 am

meximan1390 wrote:

Yea I traded my Cuore for a Melpha straight up early yesterday and I had a bunch of Cuore owners tell me I over paid because Cuore was worth 120TE. I just laughed and told them good luck selling lol.

I did basically the same trade, but for Noah. Cuore was a funny one, had sellers asking for 80+ and buyers asking for 20.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 am

A long time ago when abel was 1.6k te I was selling n taking offers on him when some1 offered 6 te n I told him to add a lot more he came back offering 8 te for Abel n that was his final offer
Back to top Go down
ThisISTruth

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:43 am

furiousjeff wrote:
meximan1390 wrote:

I did basically the same trade, but for Noah. Cuore was a funny one, had sellers asking for 80+ and buyers asking for 20.

Yeah, this is pretty retarded. There should be about 700-1000 prints of Cuore ingame. She should be worth 20-30.

Patear was a confusing one because there were a few firesales for 250 in the beginning that ruined its image. There are only 200 prints in game, it should be worth 350 (not 210 because I heard 10 players got banned for cheating including their patears)

As for Melpha, she's so pretty, her sprite is awesome, and stats are pretty good, I wouldn't want to sell her even if the event was over. 40-50 sounds pretty good for her.

But this is just my opinion xP
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 am

melpha not only has huge boobs but she's basically a much better zande/edwin. she's great for colo and arena so there's no wonder people overvalue her.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 am

sGabe4 wrote:
melpha not only has huge boobs but she's basically a much better zande/edwin. she's great for colo and arena so there's no wonder people overvalue her.

well she is stronger than zande but not as fast as him..

and she is in the same speed with edwin and barbara (from spreadsheet) but her boobs doubles her value..
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 am

meximan1390 wrote:
I can understand how new players may come off as a holes when they are just ignorant and don't know any better. It's easy to see in the eyes or a new player that doesn't understand LE and thinks most 6*s are created equal or maybe they just look at stats and level and think that determines a cards value. Just yesterday someone offered me three 4*s for my Melpha because she was only level 1.

What's not forgivable in my eyes is when an experienced player approaches a newer player and convinces them to overpay for a certain card or maybe they offer very low for a lucky pull and convince the player it's a good deal.

I agree. It can't be a coincidence that when a new player gets a lucky pull then a bunch of people say "sent great offer for X, look in trade" yet you don't see nearly as many Awesome-But-Secret offers sent directly to the trade box of experienced players.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 am

sGabe4 wrote:

Well, personally I get jealous of all the big boobs Sad But my melpha has been growing on me. I completely agree with you about her sprite, LOVE IT! And can't really go wrong with a 20dc B speed w/ decent strength (for her speed)
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 am

Value of cards depends on supply and demand and I believe only the market can find the equilibrium price but not manually set a price of something. However, value of cards are relative. Like if a fresh 4* worth 1TE, then it is impossible for a lvl 40 4* worth only 1TE or a m4* worth 1TE. The seller basically would not sell coz the trade itself do not benefit both parties.

Regarding lowballers, I think I should change the title to queen of lowballers coz 5*s for Diana and 6TE for something 1.5kTE is an act of crazy lowball. I think 2 of the vote said "no" coz they got a worse lowballer XD

A problem of this kind of under the table trading is the worst of all. I mean, especially to the new players. I heard from winz that one of his allies traded the new pulled Charles for mAlexander coz the seller told him Alexander worth more and the trade benefit him a lot.

With the TE hoarding/contraction or whatsoever reason nowadays, we do not have enough currency (TE/Pot) to support our economy (or efficiency in card trading). Simply, I wouldn't trade away my cards for something not useful or unable to sell for TE/Pot, I would rather leana my Patear than selling her for a mSofia for the sake of feeding my other 6*s.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

I think Alexander is the most hated 6* ever bad art +bad stats=no1 want
Back to top Go down
Waffles-12

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:11 pm

wwwCat wrote:

Leana doesn't seem to mind...
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Waffles-12 wrote:
wwwCat wrote:

Leana doesn't seem to mind...

I think Alex is a good card for Leana, I wish I can get one for 10TE :3
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Wat is leana doing with all our unwanted cards n items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of lowballers?!   King of lowballers?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of lowballers?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next