Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!

Go down 
+14
athrunjustice0
lmnseason
memphiskite
vul
PuYang
M60A1
Schdawn
KuroStar
Timed
themadmanazn
saphion
sGabe4
Esofonic
SnowTempest
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! Empty
PostSubject: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:01 am

Update!: I was testing Fafnir and King Mandragora's damage resistance percentages the other day and this is what I found. Fafnir has a lower melee resistance compared to King Mandragora but has a higher magic resistance! xD

This is what I've taken down so far. Note the percentages are rounded up to the nearest whole number.
King Mandragora: 105% Melee, 80% Missile, 95% Magic
Fafnir: 120% Melee , Untested Missile, 85% Magic

I left missile resist out for Fafnir because King Mandragora has a higher rank

Damage Numbers
Spoiler:

As most of us know~ King Mandragora holds one of the highest hp in defending, rivaling close to Fafnir's massive hp. But will the giant tree of a 4* run over the Giant Lizard in upcoming defences?

King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! *&resize_h=56&resize_w=64
Base hp 55,000
Max hp 485,155
Melee Resist: D
Ranged Resist:B
Magic Resist:C
Speed: E

I've taken notice that he earns roughly 5500 hp per level. So guessing his max hp should be around 489,500.

King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! *&resize_h=64&resize_w=64
Base hp 50,000
Max hp 520,050
Melee Resist: D
Ranged Resist: C
Magic Resist: C
Speed: D

Comparing between the two, King Mandragora has slightly lower health and lower speed but has a slightly higher Ranged Resistance. Well we know that King Mandragora is indeed a lot cheaper but does that rule out the usefulness of Fafnir?
I'm not sure if having a higher star affects the damage resistance so I was wondering if anyone would know Razz

Last edited by SnowTempest on Thu May 16, 2013 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:26 am

I'm also interested in this...

Maybe good def testers can share their result?

ps: I wanna play with Constance Surprised
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:35 pm

if you LB the King he will have HP just shy of 600K
which is mind blowing if you ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:13 pm

6* monsters are over rated anyway...

1 attack makes you lose 10k luna

Lets say 1TE = 1mil luna = 100 attacks

Lets say a 6* mons is 80 TE maxed

80TE = 8000 attacks not even scammers get hit 8000 times.. whats more you need more than 1 6* mons to make a def!

Also 1TE is worth more than 1mil so its actually more than 8000 times... Show me a person who got 8000 losses to justify a 6* monster cost Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm

saphion wrote:

80TE = 8000 attacks not even scammers get hit 8000 times.. whats more you need more than 1 6* mons to make a def!

Also 1TE is worth more than 1mil so its actually more than 8000 times... Show me a person who got 8000 losses to justify a 6* monster cost Twisted Evil

6* monsters are like owning a professional sports team, it is for the rich and bored.

EDIT: WTF am I thinking, Fanta in general is not exactly a cost effect utilization of money or time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm

saphion wrote:

It's not the luna you lose, It's the brave you win and bragging right that defense is all about. I saw a guy put that he'll give 1m luna to anyone that beats his defense (I also hear about people giving 4*'s or 1 te). another way to get people to attack you is to farm some high level artifacts and put a 2* - 3* leader while you sleep and let new players give you a constant stream of brave.

I think you get 100 brave per win. now if these people get hit 50 times an hour that's still 5000 Brave or 25 feeders per hour FREE. and if you are VERY lucky you can get a minotaur or a harpy from the brave.

The best part once you have the defense you don't need to do anything to maintain it. it's just a constant slow source of free feeders and bragging rights.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Timed wrote:
saphion wrote:

It's not the luna you lose, It's the brave you win and bragging right that defense is all about. I saw a guy put that he'll give 1m luna to anyone that beats his defense (I also hear about people giving 4*'s or 1 te). another way to get people to attack you is to farm some high level artifacts and put a 2* - 3* leader while you sleep and let new players give you a constant stream of brave.

I think you get 100 brave per win. now if these people get hit 50 times an hour that's still 5000 Brave or 25 feeders per hour FREE. and if you are VERY lucky you can get a minotaur or a harpy from the brave.

The best part once you have the defense you don't need to do anything to maintain it. it's just a constant slow source of free feeders and bragging rights.

100 brave is my new method of brave. 10-15 is NOT ENOUGH XD
Also progresses on to get Battle Seasoned. Double benefit!
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:25 pm

King Mandragora is one of the best monsters for defense,
not just because of his HP but also his E speed,
which make him stack with each other when deployed in numbers.
The attackers wouldn't be able to catch a Stray Cat running pass by.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:20 pm

King mandragora has everything a tanker needs. HP decent defenses and most importantly COST EFFICIENCY. with the budget of a SINGLE 6* monster i can probably set up a full defense of these guys and their stats is comparable to a 6* monster
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Damn! And King Mandragora prices are
Getting higher!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Schdawn wrote:
King Mandragora is one of the best monsters for defense,
not just because of his HP but also his E speed,
which make him stack with each other when deployed in numbers.
The attackers wouldn't be able to catch a Stray Cat running pass by.
Spoiler:

Sorry for off topic, but WHOS THAT ON THE HORSE?! in the screenshot ;D
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:46 pm

PuYang wrote:
Sorry for off topic, but WHOS THAT ON THE HORSE?! in the screenshot ;D

I think it's 7* Ingrid.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm

A new 7* card... umm... I think this is her?
One of his allies I'm definitely sure since I remember Schdawn saying he wasn't able to get a 7* card in the JP version.

So if King Mandragora is that epic, why are people being dishonest and only paying 3-4te for him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Ohhh awwwww she looks so awesome!! Oh well... Guess I'll try to forget I saw it lol

On topic:

Bunch of people are offering for my King. 2-3TE offers. >;[
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

PuYang wrote:
Ohhh awwwww she looks so awesome!! Oh well... Guess I'll try to forget I saw it lol

On topic:

Bunch of people are offering for my King. 2-3TE offers. >;[

I only saw one person trying to buy one for 4te earlier.... can't remember the name however or if they're still spamming on the RCR... :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Hoard all da KING!!!

Anyone wanna trade my 4* unit for a king? Laughing
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:28 am

To those people who gave me doubts about buying tons of Mandra kings at the early stage of this event...

Now you get it?

I saved my amborsias for this guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:45 am

Mandragora King still sits around 3-5TE fresh Razz.
I have 3 total so far nya~ Hesistating to get more .3.'
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:17 am

Update!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:54 am

SnowTempest wrote:
Update!

thanks for the update...

good job Very Happy

now I wish we will have another enhance boost...

running out of feeder in the prev boost Laughing
Back to top Go down
athrunjustice0
☆☆
athrunjustice0

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

yesterday i meet a guy named crazyvandyk that have 25 King he sold me 3 for 15 TE, now i have 7 king.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:56 pm

i have 6 ^^, i need play around and see what the best order is... right now the plan is

3xtroll
kraken
jorm
kraken
king
kraken
4xking
slep
king
3x cats

i might put another unit in between the kings and cats just to give them some time to get down the row... maybe antiope and aga...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i have 6 ^^, i need play around and see what the best order is... right now the plan is

3xtroll
kraken
jorm
kraken
king
kraken
4xking
slep
king
3x cats

i might put another unit in between the kings and cats just to give them some time to get down the row... maybe antiope and aga...

I met a pure troll somewhere before with a tiny bit of kings followed by monstrous number of poison flower...

dat E...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:54 am

4 lv100 kings from last enhance bonus. Right now, I got 7 more to enhance and a bunch of stray cats to max. This year is going to be a fun year maxing some 4* cards. I'd likely be trying to get my 2nd fafnir to boost my def in the future. Will be putting some LE mons on the showcase later on too.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:00 am

Anyone care to help me level 38+ Kings out of the goodness of their heart? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!   King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Mandragora replacing Fafnir? - Updated with New Findings!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next