Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How can I use the premium tickets?

Go down 
+3
Onisunit
po1102
Penglond
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Penglond

How can I use the premium tickets? Empty
PostSubject: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:55 am

Well... that the title says.
I have searched in the forum and no answer about how to use it.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:02 am

There are 2 ways to use it:

- Click on Card Pack button, look for premium ticket packs. Chances are you won't get anything good from the pack. But some ppl say they could draw even 6* (very very very low odds btw) so it's up to you.

- Click on Leana's exchange shop button. Click items and turn in your prem tickets for 600 lp each or 2 bags. You could get ambrosia, event items, or other junks (still better than 2* or 3*).
Back to top Go down
Penglond

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:04 am

I understood, thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:42 am

Leana's Shop*Cool
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Your odds of getting a 4* or 5* might actually be higher via Leana's shop, if I remember correctly.

But in any case the real reason I feed all of them to her, is because I value the ambrosia more, and it really sucks pulling a 2* out of a ticket of any kind lol.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Onisunit wrote:
Leana's Shop*Cool
More, specifically... Leana's scam shop.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 am

KuroStar wrote:
Onisunit wrote:
Leana's Shop*Cool
More, specifically... Leana's scam shop.
Lol! Sounds like we have a Leana hater among us! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm

How many LP does everyone bank before using them? I have only received stupid things from Leana's shop like 1000 luna.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

po1102 wrote:
There are 2 ways to use it:

- Click on Card Pack button, look for premium ticket packs. Chances are you won't get anything good from the pack. But some ppl say they could draw even 6* (very very very low odds btw) so it's up to you.

- Click on Leana's exchange shop button. Click items and turn in your prem tickets for 600 lp each or 2 bags. You could get ambrosia, event items, or other junks (still better than 2* or 3*).
Funny thing is I've had better luck with the prem tickets then the 4*+'s
When I first started I drew a Sarah (5*) (think it was my 1st or second for completing the helmut junk)
And near the end of last event I was like WEEE lets get some feeders and drew a Bernhard (5*)

Now the 4* tickets I've only drew 4*'s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I use the premium tickets?   How can I use the premium tickets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I use the premium tickets?
Page 1 of 1