Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do you use your Premium Tickets?

Go down 
+13
memphiskite
RisingKuuga
tanjinyi
Soggytoaster
lmnseason
Blargod
themadmanazn
Esofonic
myad
TyrakStinger
sGabe4
Timed
BlueInfyn
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes, always.
Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_lcap45%Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 25 ]
Yes, but I hold a certain amount and use the excess.
Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_lcap11%Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
No, I wait for the right moment before using them.
Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_lcap18%Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
No, I don't ever use Premium Tickets.
Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_lcap25%Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
BlueInfyn

BlueInfyn

Do you use your Premium Tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am

I've always wondered about how people use their Premium Tickets. A good friend of mine said he hasn't used any in months because he's waiting for another event that gives a bonus to the Premium Packs, while another friend says he uses them as soon as he gets them.

Do Premium Tickets even have a chance for 4* or higher?

Anyway, I thoght this would be an interesting discussion to see how Fantasica Players spend their tickets. I think I'm more of the second option, I like to keep a certain amount, like around 10 for just in case something does happen, then use the rest (I've only got 7 now though).

What about all of you? =D
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

Premium tickets can give you a 5*
they can also give you a minotaur

but expect to get mostly 2* and 3* from them

mostly people are saving them for the recycle event that may or may not happen
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

once I got a Minotaur and sold it for 2 TE
proudest moment of my life Very Happy

I always use them the instant I get them but I instantly regret it
Back to top Go down
TyrakStinger
☆☆☆
TyrakStinger

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm

I used to use them before I started to put in money in this game, now I'm saving them.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:00 pm

from what i understand... with the change in how the packs/ boxes are sold, premium tickets dun get any more freebies.

so... i'm puzzled why people still not use them immediately... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

myad wrote:
from what i understand... with the change in how the packs/ boxes are sold, premium tickets dun get any more freebies.

so... i'm puzzled why people still not use them immediately... Very Happy

in the anticipation of the recycling event maybe...

who knows? I vote the first choice though Razz
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 pm

voted for 'wait for the right moment'... which could be whenever i think i'm feeling lucky. but after using... i normally end up feeling like i was not that lucky after all... lolz...

recycling event... you can still use the tickets now and recycle them later, no?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

myad wrote:
voted for 'wait for the right moment'... which could be whenever i think i'm feeling lucky. but after using... i normally end up feeling like i was not that lucky after all... lolz...

recycling event... you can still use the tickets now and recycle them later, no?

I have no idea bout the whole recycle event..

Some said we could exchange our ticket for devil fruit or whatever the name is..
Back to top Go down
TyrakStinger
☆☆☆
TyrakStinger

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Esofonic wrote:
myad wrote:

Some said we could exchange our ticket for devil fruit or whatever the name is..

That's th tail of the recycle event. You can trade in items for points in exchange for grab bags. there you can get event cards, and goddess fruit.

This is just my understanding of it, but does goddess fruit allow 6* to grow an additional 20 lvs?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 pm

TyrakStinger wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
myad wrote:

That's th tail of the recycle event. You can trade in items for points in exchange for grab bags. there you can get event cards, and goddess fruit.

This is just my understanding of it, but does goddess fruit allow 6* to grow an additional 20 lvs?

I *think* goddess fruits work kinda like soul stones. You need varying amounts depending on the star rating of the unit. Much like a 6* monster takes much more soul stones to recruit compared to a 4* monster, a 6* card will take more goddess fruits to raise that extra 20 levels than say a 4* unit.

Long story short, goddess fruits should allow any card to gain 20 more levels so 4*s can become lvl 100, 5*s can become lvl 120, 6*s can become lvl 140, 7*s can become lvl 160, etc
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm

you can only get the fruits from the premium tickets? or is it that the premium tickets will give more points which you can then use to buy your chance (grab bag)?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 pm

myad wrote:
you can only get the fruits from the premium tickets? or is it that the premium tickets will give more points which you can then use to buy your chance (grab bag)?

The premium tickets will give points for the grab bags (1 ticket = 1 bag), which has a chance of obtaining the fruit (roughly 1 in every 15 bags, based off of a comment on the site).

I'm really surprised that people are using their tickets since the chance of obtaining a 2* is like 58% and 4*s are like 8%?

Last edited by Blargod on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Blargod wrote:
myad wrote:

The premium tickets will give points for the grab bags (1 ticket = 1 bag), which has a chance of obtaining the fruit (roughly 1 in every 15 bags, based off of a comment on the site).

I'm really surprised that people are using their tickets since the chance of obtaining a 2* is like 58% and 4*s are like 8%?
dem... i'm definitely saving up my tickets now...

din really bothered to read about the recycle event... so, i figured i'd just use my tickets. definitely gonna stop using them now...

dem... i used up like 20+tickets just a 2 weeks back! :S

i thought since the tickets are not going to be useful... might as well use them and try my luck.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

myad wrote:
Blargod wrote:
myad wrote:

dem... i'm definitely saving up my tickets now...

din really bothered to read about the recycle event... so, i figured i'd just use my tickets. definitely gonna stop using them now...

dem... i used up like 20+tickets just a 2 weeks back! :S

i thought since the tickets are not going to be useful... might as well use them and try my luck.

Hopefully Alexander will be used as garbage fodder as well lol. 4* tickets give roughly 10 bags as well. Haven't used any of mine to see if I'd be lacking on those fruits.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 am

I feel like premium tickets are not worth wasting time when I have these event 4* to level with my very limited free time.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 am

Time to start saving!
I want to be the only person around with a 5* Alex as leader.
Boost those male attack stats through the ROOF! xD
Probably wouldn't be worth it but it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi

tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 am

i used my stock of premium tickets to hit 100 on my album. probably will save them from now on
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 am

I used to, but since I've only gotten stuff I had/stuff I didn't want, and since I realized that they didn't let you get event set cards with them, I stopped. Don't have that many since I stopped, mind, but I imagine they'll start piling up as I keep playing.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
Time to start saving!

It only boosts the max level so it does not boost the rarity of the card nor the skill level. I really wouldn't recommend using it for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Blargod wrote:
Soggytoaster wrote:
Time to start saving!

It only boosts the max level so it does not boost the rarity of the card nor the skill level. I really wouldn't recommend using it for Alex.

Cheers for the clarification.
What a let down! Sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:36 pm

I always get disappointed whenever I use a premium ticket in the hopes of getting a 5* or a 4* at least, so now I practically just save them up for when a time comes that you earn bonus when you use them (eg. TE or event ticket).

However, it's been ages since that has happen, and I honestly have had moments where I again get disappointed when a particular event doesn't do that. Plus, my allies keep telling me that thanks to the 4*+ tickets in existence, the premium tickets are practically useless (like brave packs).

So now, I'm holding onto them for when the recycle event comes.

In my opinion, if you've just started playing Fantasica, it's best to use them at any time you like to increase your collection. But if you have quite a number of 5*s in hand, save yourself the disappointment in hoping to get another one from the premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Blargod wrote:
myad wrote:

Sorry about that myad, it's actually 1 premium ticket for 2 bags.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%ea%a5%a3%a5%ca%a4%ce%b8%f2%b4%b9%bd%ea
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I've been pretty much saving 'em for the recycling event since I started playing in November. Have 80 of 'em now.

Same with the 4* tickets (11 of those)
Back to top Go down
cnguyen1106

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 am

i just throw them to Leana now. LP would give me better stuff than the units.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 am

cnguyen1106 wrote:
i just throw them to Leana now. LP would give me better stuff than the units.

That's what I've been doing for a while now, the only problem I am seeing is that it is increasingly difficult for me to get regular 4* feeders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use your Premium Tickets?   Do you use your Premium Tickets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next