Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is this game dead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
woodyfly

Is this game dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is this game dead?   Is this game dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 am

Started playing a few hours ago, it's as if there's nobody online or the games broken. I added 20 people to allies and nobody ever accepts. Whenever I search allies, it lists people who have logged on 2 days ago (jun 21). There are no posts on the 'war board' except my own.

Either there's barely any people playing or my games bugged
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

Is this game dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this game dead?   Is this game dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm

woodyfly wrote:
Started playing a few hours ago, it's as if there's nobody online or the games broken. I added 20 people to allies and nobody ever accepts. Whenever I search allies, it lists people who have logged on 2 days ago (jun 21). There are no posts on the 'war board' except my own.

Either there's barely any people playing or my games bugged
First, welcome! Second, Fanta is very much alive! Cool Maybe you just have Noob problems?lol!

Try spending some time in this forum to educate yourself on how the Ally System and other Fanta features work. Peace out!

Got Questions? Ask Here!
Back to top Go down
JScathach

JScathach

Is this game dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this game dead?   Is this game dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 pm

When you start, and you search for allies, it only shows new players with a 'last login date' of usually two days before. I don't know if it was just me, but I found that using the event ranks were a great way to find active allies within the game. After a month, I have a full 30 allies that are active constantly, every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this game dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this game dead?   Is this game dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this game dead?
Page 1 of 1