Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

TE as in-game currency...

Go down 
+13
brokenchicken
KillianBlack
Varis
profile4
BkWiz
pnoytroi
timlai1209
Dark Knlght
zTrace
Danaerys83
Gunzlinger
clocksprocket
beltane-flames
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
zTrace wrote:
Papypal and ebay are owned by the same people... this shows how little you know about certain companies.
Yeah we are using firefox for this forum(Which is supposedly against TOS)..this is from the notice (in fantasica) "Additionally, the act of receiving or soliciting real world currency, items, services, privileges or anything else outside of the services provided in game.....we will permanent ban you." Oh yeah see that, services.
Get off this topic, please. We are done arguing about third party software. Also, no condescending tones.

You're nicer than I would be.. I'd just lock the thread >_>
Gotta give people a warning and a chance, y'know. Wink

And I'm sure I'll probably buy more boxes eventually, but not regular Premium ones. I'll only go for series boxes from now on; if there's someone else I want, I'll save up elixir, Luna, and grind cards like crazy. "Premium" packs with extremely high 2* pull rates are ridiculous. At least event 3*s have decent resale value for a while.
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Gunzlinger wrote:
Event boxes "feel" better, since you don't get 2*'s. As for rates, though... I have tons of Walpurgis. None of the 5*'s or up.

Yeah, I have a ton of Walpurgis as well. But I did get a 5 star in at least every other Witch box that I opened. With the Dark Elf boxes however, I just kept getting Lieselotte.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

gtmeteor wrote:
Gunzlinger wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
Unless you're me, and 6+ boxes yields you nothing! Laughing ... Mad

...or me. ._.; I've never gotten a 5*, and I think I've dropped 100$+ on this game.
100$ is ... 3 boxes Razz I'd say a box has an average chance of... 25% to have a 5/6* ...

Using boxes as an example :

The average drop rate for a 5 seems to be below 5% and a 6 star below 1%.

So you would need to buy 100 cards for a 1% chance to get a 6 star.

Which means you need to buy 7 boxes approx to get a 6 star on average.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

BkWiz wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
Gunzlinger wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

...or me. ._.; I've never gotten a 5*, and I think I've dropped 100$+ on this game.
100$ is ... 3 boxes Razz I'd say a box has an average chance of... 25% to have a 5/6* ...

That is wishful statistics for most people I think >.< 6 Premium boxes and one event box here, and no 5* or 6*.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

BkWiz wrote:

So you buy 7 boxes at a time or do you spread them out?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 pm

profile4 wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
gtmeteor wrote:
Gunzlinger wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:

That is wishful statistics for most people I think >.< 6 Premium boxes and one event box here, and no 5* or 6*.

Your not quite getting how statistics works.

1) It's an average, I've bought enough boxes to feel that the statistics I am posting is pretty close to the actual numbers Fantasica has internally
2) An average does not equal a guaruntee, a coin flip is 50/50 which way it lands. That is a fact. It is improbable but not impossible for a coin to land on one side 50 times in a row. This does not mean that the chance for either side is less/greater than 50/50 however if it does happen. It is still 50/50.

3k Premium boxes are the ones I pulled primarily, they have a zero chance to draw 1 stars, a low chance for 2, and a med chance for 4/5s, and a low chance for 5/6.

The time I pulled them, whether all at once or over a period of x days makes no difference. I once pulled 2 6s back to back. And I've seen some people based on times etc pull 2 6s in one pack it seems.

Another time I pulled a 6, went to sleep, pulled another the next morning in 2 pulls.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Haha yeah, I understand statistics, it is just that there are people like you with what seems like all the luck and people like Clock that don't have much of any. Wasn't really challenging your statistics, actually I'm quite certain they are close to correct also. I moreso meant to say the the luck is rather all or nothing I guess. Nothing really meant by it Razz
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

6 boxes isn't a good sample size. If you still have shitty luck after 200 cards pullled...then yeah your cursed Razz

Just to give a good example, after my rediculously good luck prior, I am now on an 8 box empty of 5/6 spree. cheers

It's payback for earlier I guess.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm

BkWiz wrote:
6 boxes isn't a good sample size. If you still have shitty luck after 200 cards pullled...then yeah your cursed Razz

Just to give a good example, after my rediculously good luck prior, I am now on an 8 box empty of 5/6 spree. cheers

It's payback for earlier I guess.

Ok don't feel sooo bad lol. After 12 pulls this weekend I only got a 9Tails monster, a lucrezia, Sofia, and rose.

I try to make it sound better not including Serafiina since she was done right before maintenance after 3 pulls lol
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm going to buy 3-4 boxes later.

If I don't get anything after that, I give up. I've literally bought close to 8 boxes (I think) as it is, if 12 total nets me nothing, then my luck isn't even worth trying.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

I wish you luck with your boxes!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:41 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I'm going to buy 3-4 boxes later.

If I don't get anything after that, I give up. I've literally bought close to 8 boxes (I think) as it is, if 12 total nets me nothing, then my luck isn't even worth trying.

Good luck clocks! :-)
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm

3-4 mega? Devs must love ya. XD
I want a 6* now.
...not Thrain.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm

If I don't get anything, that's it!! (er, except for my once-a-series series box... Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

How I envy your wallet, miss. :p
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
If I don't get anything, that's it!! (er, except for my once-a-series series box... Laughing)

*concentrates and gives off some luck to clocks* just don't take all of it lol
Back to top Go down
KillianBlack

KillianBlack

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm

12 boxes in a weekend? Holy hell I thought I spent alot on this game.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm

The suspense is killing me...
G'luck lass
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh, yeah, I meant sometime this week! Probably not tonight! Still need to buy the stupid mobacoins... ;___; And then choose a fortuitous time to start pulling! (Maybe more lucky forum members like pnoytroi can advise me there Wink)
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Oh, yeah, I meant sometime this week! Probably not tonight! Still need to buy the stupid mobacoins... ;___; And then choose a fortuitous time to start pulling! (Maybe more lucky forum members like pnoytroi can advise me there Wink)

Lol or gtmeteor or bkwiz Wink
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

@clocksprocket.... I just don't like when people talk out of their asses without at least researching =(.... I'm sry =( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Circling back to the original topic...

If you have Luna, and nothing but Luna... what do you do with it if no one will take it for 5*+?

Options include:

* TEs (if you can find anyone who'll sell, and prices are doing nothing but going up even after the event)
* maxed 4*s (whose perceived value can vary widely)
* unmaxed 4*s and below (which have very little value)
* potions (which no one cares about much)
* ...?
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
Circling back to the original topic...

If you have Luna, and nothing but Luna... what do you do with it if no one will take it for 5*+?

Options include:

* TEs (if you can find anyone who'll sell, and prices are doing nothing but going up even after the event)
* maxed 4*s (whose perceived value can vary widely)
* unmaxed 4*s and below (which have very little value)
* potions (which no one cares about much)
* ...?

Completely agree, we are relying on TE's cuz its the only thing that people consider useful.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm

That wasn't a "do you agree" question. That was a "what do I _do_ with this pile of luna" question.

I've even left open the 'how much' question in my ads and invited ridiculous offers for TE. Not even getting nibbles at this point.
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
That wasn't a "do you agree" question. That was a "what do I _do_ with this pile of luna" question.

I've even left open the 'how much' question in my ads and invited ridiculous offers for TE. Not even getting nibbles at this point.

I read it as, "The options we have are"....=( my bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TE as in-game currency...   TE as in-game currency... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TE as in-game currency...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next