Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Frostbloods series box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hokouonchi

Hokouonchi

Frostbloods series box Empty
PostSubject: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:16 am

Hi, curious here. What's in the series box? The 3000 fanta points one? It says "includes 6 random frostblood units"  I take that it means what it says, it just seems odd to get a 6 card box with minimum of 6 4*s.  or are the boxes always like that?
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

PostSubject: Re: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 am

I'm planning on buying one ... so I'm curious as well.
I guess you get guaranteed 4*s from the Frostblood series with little chance of getting the 5*s/6*s?
..everytime I see new 5*s getting pulled from those packs, makes me believe that they're easier to get XD...
Back to top Go down
Hokouonchi

Hokouonchi

PostSubject: Re: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 am

Unknownkid wrote:
I'm planning on buying one ... so I'm curious as well.
I guess you get guaranteed 4*s from the Frostblood series with little chance of getting the 5*s/6*s?
..everytime I see new 5*s getting pulled from those packs, makes me believe that they're easier to get XD...

OK, that's what I thought, but I'm still on the fence. First time i bought cards, i bought step up packs all the way to step 5. I think that was 75 dollars, i pulled one 5 star worth 15 TE. If i had just bought 75 TE, i'd have been better off.

let me know how it goes, i guess there's always that chance for a 6*! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

yea chances for 5/6* are the same as in regular packs, 2/.2%. The diff is that it will only contain the Frostblood units.
Back to top Go down
noodling12

noodling12

PostSubject: Re: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm

You get 7 cards. Of those 7 cards, 6 random frostbrood cards. I pulled Eisberg 5* last night Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostbloods series box   Frostbloods series box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostbloods series box
Page 1 of 1