Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

SD Card is full or not accessible

Go down 
+4
Ghost_Star
pipsparker
Aisko
galaxos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
galaxos
☆☆

SD Card is full or not accessible Empty
PostSubject: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 am

this happen when I try to update Fanta. I've check my SD Card memory and it still has a lot of memory.HELP, can't play because of this problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Aisko

Aisko

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am

Yeah I have the same problem -.- I don't know what to do about it, frustrating.
Back to top Go down
pipsparker

pipsparker

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

Same ever since that uo date this morning.re-downloaded game and installed three times stops about 3/4 of way on red bar.SD CARD FULL OR NOT ACCESSABLE.
Been down now 12 hours.Even used Fantastica cache clean that does,nt work either
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:06 pm

I would suggest these steps:

make sure there is enough room for the update, i've heard its about 32mb
get the update from the app store directly
power your phone off, then back on. (99.9% of I.T. related issues are solved by doing this)(if you uninstall do this before reinstalling)
remove your sd card from your phone and put it into a computer to check for errors
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Yeah, the latest updated re-downloaded ALL the data a second time but didn't delete the old files (~250m worth).

To remove the old files, you need a file browser like ES File Explorer.

You'll need to show hidden files, in ESFE it's under Settings->Display Settings->Show hidden files.

The old folder you'll want to delete is /sdcard/.ngmoco/02139a44ef05d32036c2e3d5a565f6b3.

If you've played any other mobage games, a LOT of them save their data to folders in /sdcard/.ngmoco and don't delete them when you uninstall the game. If you have a lot of folders with random numbers/letters like the Fantasica one, you might want to delete ALL of them then re-install any mobage games that stop working. I had around 20 folders in there and cleared up over 2 gigs of space deleting them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
pipsparker

pipsparker

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:21 pm

thank you all for the help will try it all.thanx again
Uninstalled fantastica again
downloaded clean cache from mobage ran it.
downloaded Fantastica waited ages to launch and finally up and running.

Last edited by pipsparker on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Kadaan wrote:
I had around 20 folders in there and cleared up over 2 gigs of space deleting them all.
 i <3 my 64gig sd card

ES File Explore is great too, works great to stream my media from my ftp/cloud
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm

I got the same message. But i dont even have a SD Card in my Phone and until now it was never a Problem, cause i had enough free room.
Time to buy a SD Card....
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Caimsen wrote:
I got the same message. But i dont even have a SD Card in my Phone and until now it was never a Problem, cause i had enough free room.

if you do, get a class 8 or above. this game burns SD cards of lower end. I killed a bunch of class 4's in about a month but have been using my current class 10 for about a 6 months now with no issues.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Caimsen wrote:

/sdcard is the default mount for internal storage, at least on Android 4.1+. An external SD Card mounts to /storage/extsdcard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Arisuko

Arisuko

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am

I downloaded the game on a fresh 16GB SD card. But I still get the error D:
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 pm

I dont know whats the Problem is, but i just got again the message that my SD card isnt reachable or its full. Deleted some Games and Fantasica and got 500 MB free space. Tryed to reinstall it and got the Message nearly at the End of the Installation, that the SD Card isnt there. Hope that setting the Phone to fabriksetting will do the trick again.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:04 am

Sorry to bump this but this just happened to me again and I tried checking .ngmoco with ESFE but there really wasn't much files there(only has 64mb) tried deleting the files but still getting the message Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Card is full or not accessible   SD Card is full or not accessible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD Card is full or not accessible
Page 1 of 1