Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 am

Male units are just so rare in this game. Especially the higher rarity ones. I guess most of the target audience are guys, so it's only natural that the illustrators are drawing to appeal to them.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 am

chaosme wrote:
Male units are just so rare in this game. Especially the higher rarity ones. I guess most of the target audience are guys, so it's only natural that the illustrators are drawing to appeal to them.

Yeah, might be so. Sometimes I'm happy about female cards, that aren't so naked... Example. Even if I love Neolith und Lilith... Hehe xD
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 am

I prefer to use an even mixture of female and male units in rotation. Need to spread that love around. I also prefer when my units are wearing clothes >.>
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 am

Back and what a beautiful day out there, shame I can't see my phone in the sun or I'd stay outdoors Sad

Need a drink but I think i'll try find something other than coffee.

Wow it's 14.15 here, today seems to be flying by.

I'm never very good at Arena events, I never seem to have the right units or the TE to buy them Sad
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:50 am

Haha, yes, Crimson. xDDD I was suprised to see they didn't censored Constance... Even if I love her, I'm still suprised xD

Hey, it's 15:49 p.m. here, Sam xD I know this feel... I know this feel...

I'm not good either in BA x.x
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 am

Yay only an hour away Very Happy

Congrats on all the new allies btw. I would have offered but all mine are active at the moment. Will mention here when I need one though as I'd love an ally from the forum, especially for such events as these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:09 am

Maybe a dumb question, but every time I post I need to turn off stop watching this topic. Is there any way to disable this, or do I need to do it for every post? ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:16 am

I'm full right now too and all of them are active : D Finally. Sometimes I hestitate to delete inactive Allies, so I usually left messages on the pages, if I deally them.

Sadly, I don't know a way D:
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 am

That's great all questing problems sorted now Very Happy

Ty, I just wasn't sure if I was missing something.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:25 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Maybe a dumb question, but every time I post I need to turn off stop watching this topic. Is there any way to disable this, or do I need to do it for every post? ty Very Happy

You can change it in your profile settings. Under preferences, set "Always notify me of replies" to No.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 am

chaosme wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

You can change it in your profile settings. Under preferences, set "Always notify me of replies" to No.

Haha, I thought I was missing it somewhere, ty so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 am

chaosme wrote:
Oh, that's nice to know. I hope she drops further, then I can get it for cheaper xD

Her art and sprite are both pretty sweet. And she has Poison - I like that skill :]

Someone in my clan said he saw Paris sell for 140 TE yesterday. And yeah, a lot of people eon here were saying that Paris is one of the most solid all-around units. Was planning on picking her up myself, but maybe after Aksana or Delfina.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:22 am

The 6* are currently dropping in price. owo I saw Aksana before 800 TE, now 600 TE...
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 am

I guess the drop in prices is expected. Since there are more and more of them 6★ cards in the market. And there's also the anticipation for the upcoming (?) 7★ cards.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 am

chaosme wrote:
I guess the drop in prices is expected. Since there are more and more of them 6★ cards in the market. And there's also the anticipation for the upcoming (?) 7★ cards.

Yupp. People who has a lot of 6* wants to get fast much more TE. That's why they're trading them cheaper they were before.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:21 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
The 6* are currently dropping in price. owo I saw Aksana before 800 TE, now 600 TE...

i saw aksana for 450 TE just now, hory carp
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

I expect the standard pack 6*'s (e.g. Aksana, Paris etc.) to drop in price as a 7* draws closer but the LE 6*'s to hold steady. Hoping the high 5*'s drop in price as well, need Gilberta and Edwin to finish of my 5* Arena team.

Last edited by Crimson09 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:25 am

Sadly, Constance won't be affected by that xD I'm sure! But that's better for you all and I wish you good luck with getting both, Crimson!

The same for you, JD, to get your Aksana!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Was hoping I could get a full team of 6★ before 7★s come out ><
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Planning on keeping your Ombre, Luzi?

I'm surprised we don't have a Real Life Picture thread here.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Yogurt... Who knows when the first 7★ is coming out. ^^°

I'm going to keep Ombre, JD. : D I really like her look and such!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 pm

supremeJD wrote:

There was a thread somewhere where people did just that.
One that I have partaken in...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

There was a thread somewhere where people did just that.
One that I have partaken in...

Real Life Picture Thread...? Where we show pictures of us? Sorry, if I see dumb, but the Event is really getting on me and I can't think straight xD
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I bet soon. 1st Anniversry of Fanta is this month (today, actually), my guess is that the "Anniversary event" will be 7★ tower (plus some kind of series packs released).

Ends of June maybe? Razz
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Aniwo wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I bet soon. 1st Anniversry of Fanta is this month (today, actually), my guess is that the "Anniversary event" will be 7★ tower (plus some kind of series packs released).

Ends of June maybe? Razz

Maybe 7★ Tower Event and a Step Up Pack with a 7★? Who knows... They know people are banking money for this... So, yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next