Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Aniwo wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
, it could be the Step Up Pack with the 7* Elizabeth.

o.o WUT?? LOL If they do this, I'm sure they will make a nice ammount of $$$! Thought 7* Liz would be event reward! 0.0

I checked the JP Wiki and it looked like it is a Step Up Pack where you can Liz from it, owo

Edit: Here <- The poster looks like a Step Up Pack ^^

Edit: Now I might be complete lost on my track for Ombre. One of my bunnies isn't doing good :{ Good luck on everyone who can still get her! I'll still try though..
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

I am so happy. I finally go Monica, but i still have a lot of BT points left to go for Ombre,
does any one have a leir or Ombre they would let me barrow?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:26 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
I am so happy. I finally go Monica, but i still have a lot of BT points left to go for Ombre,

Asking the same! xD And congrats on Monica! : D I'm happy you got the 6* you like!
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:34 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Asking the same! xD And congrats on Monica! : D I'm happy you got the 6* you like!

Thank you, how are you doing in the event so far? I am sitting at 575K right now. Also if anyone has an extra leir I could barrow I have mEdwin and 47Aga mon for collateral.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:39 pm

The Power 5 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:

Thank you, how are you doing in the event so far? I am sitting at 575K right now. Also if anyone has an extra leir I could barrow I have mEdwin and 47Aga mon for collateral.

Uhm... I'm at 631k~ x.x It's so crazy to grind so much, but yeah...
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 pm

@Luzi and Power Hey, i was first to ask that. D8<

Wink

Esofonic wrote:

yo let's smack some baddies later Laughing

and... dang I have no room for you atm, been wanted to ally you since long ago luls

and congrats for the new frugals Very Happy

bed time now, later guys.. Sleep

Dont worry man, i always have slots ready for perverty man-cat-spherehead...things. Laughing
Seriously though, anytime laddie.

Heading off to bed as well now (hopefully, dammit grinding) see you folks on tues/wednesday!
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:23 pm

currently at 829k, been using grex this whole time. hopefully i can stay top 500 to the end or even climbing to top 300 would be nice. i wonder how many people would drop out and stop grinding before ombre. or even stop once they obtain ombre
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:46 pm

defective1412 wrote:
currently at 829k, been using grex this whole time. hopefully i can stay top 500 to the end or even climbing to top 300 would be nice. i wonder how many people would drop out and stop grinding before ombre. or even stop once they obtain ombre

Congrats! I'm at 650k~ Real life has catched up + my sick bunny... |D Good luck on staying the top 500!
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm

defective1412 wrote:

That is an incredible amount of grinding. Hopefully you can stay in the top 500 through the rest of the event.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

At rank 420 I'm finding it harder to climb up. Guess I've reached the other hardcore grinders area.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Aniwo wrote:
At rank 420 I'm finding it harder to climb up. Guess I've reached the other hardcore grinders area.

579k BT, Rank 909. I've been steadily grinding for the last 3~4 hours but my rank didn't move a bit. Must be hitting the first barrier of catch-up grinders!

Lost the first 2 days due to stuff but steadily catching up. I'm on track for Ombre given my rate, but I wish to hit Rank 500... Still have 19 keys up my sleeves, and 70TE to burn for the last leg if necessary...

BTW, anyone want to buy max Mandra King and max Stray Cat for 40TE total? (or is that asking too much?)
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

kevorulez wrote:

BTW, anyone want to buy max Mandra King and max Stray Cat for 40TE total? (or is that asking too much?)

Is asking for too much imo.

In the current market, you may sell each of them for 10/12 TE maybe. Try to spam on RCR.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm

so many dedicated grinder here.. Laughing

gl and stay healthy.. Very Happy

from rank 3k with love geek

@kevo : it's almost like NFS price Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 pm

How much BT Points you've, Aniwo?

I'm still grinding, even if I cant' make the daily goal until 2:00 a.m. Fanta time, because I actually need some sleep xD
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'm still grinding, even if I cant' make the daily goal until 2:00 a.m. Fanta time, because I actually need some sleep xD

Rank 417, 914k BT

PS: Even being in GMT+1 I'm getting used to sleep during PST times. If I could travel to California from Barcelona now, wouldn't get jet lag. Laughing

Last edited by Aniwo on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Aniwo wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Rank 417, 914k BT

Wooow. I wish I'd have got Leir too... 683k ^^
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 pm

kevorulez wrote:

Aniwo wrote:

Is asking for too much imo.

In the current market, you may sell each of them for 10/12 TE maybe. Try to spam on RCR.

Esofonic wrote:

@kevo : it's almost like NFS price Laughing

Well that's a shame >_>, where'd I get the idea that they can be sold for 15-20TE from...
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 pm

For those who are still grinding, good luck!

I believe I shouldn't have a probably maintaining above rank 5000 to at least get the rank 4★ reward. Free units are always welcomed! Then again, maybe I should try a bit harder and push at least to the top 1000 so I can get some premium tickets for trade in.

Currently at around rank 1300 with 400k odd points.
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 pm

if i had leir, i would be at 991k right now, but i don't so i'm only at 872k.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 pm

chaosme wrote:

I believe I shouldn't have a probably maintaining above rank 5000 to at least get the rank 4★ reward. Free units are always welcomed! Then again, maybe I should try a bit harder and push at least to the top 1000 so I can get some premium tickets for trade in.

I'd try to aim at least for the top 1000...

So, I'm going to say good night... I'm waiting for a important call x.x I hope I can catch up the minus...
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

So, I'm going to say good night... I'm waiting for a important call x.x I hope I can catch up the minus...

Yeah. I think it would be better to try to make the top 1000 bracket given that it would not take too much at this point.

Hope you get enough sleep to catch up with that you've lost over these past 3 days!
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 pm

This may be an odd question but does anyone have a Eury and a Liz that they would be willing to trade for an Xmas Debbie?
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Sleep well man. I can see you are really tired. I got to catch up, I wonder I can make it or not.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Good night Luzi XD Have a good rest!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 am

@ThePower5: Maybe spam the RCR? owo

Awake again, peace! lol, I slept around 8 hours... That felt so good. I haven't slept so long for a long time xD

How are you all doing? owo

Btw, kevorules: Do you know my male bunny is called Miku? xD When I looked at your avatar, I thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next