Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Noob Question on messages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kirindas

Noob Question on messages Empty
PostSubject: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi. I have a noobish question. Sometimes I get random messages from people not on my allies list, usually asking to buy or sell things. How do you message someone outside of your allies list in the game?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:58 pm

You can find their profile via the trade menu if you know their ID. Or access their profile via the messages that they have posted on someone else's wall.

You will also encounter random players sometimes while training.
Back to top Go down
kirindas

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks. I have a different question too. During Quests, is there a way to switch to a different app or minimize the game while a quest is going and have the quest run while you are away from the game?

10% of the time I switch apps while doing a quest and it will be finished already, but I'm not sure what exactly I do that lets the quest run while I'm not watching it. The rest of the time it freezes and picks up where it left off when I minimized the app.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:35 pm

kirindas wrote:
Thanks. I have a different question too. During Quests, is there a way to switch to a different app or minimize the game while a quest is going and have the quest run while you are away from the game?

10% of the time I switch apps while doing a quest and it will be finished already, but I'm not sure what exactly I do that lets the quest run while I'm not watching it. The rest of the time it freezes and picks up where it left off when I minimized the app.

90% of the times it freezes, and 10% of the time the game restarts on me, it never does what you encountered for me.
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm

kirindas wrote:
Hi. I have a noobish question. Sometimes I get random messages from people not on my allies list, usually asking to buy or sell things. How do you message someone outside of your allies list in the game?

They are finding you while training. Also, if you ever pull a 5* or 6* unit from a card pack, be prepared for an immense amount of spam. They aren't really advertising to you as much as advertising to everyone that views your profile (allies, and others that find you while training, and - in the case of getting a rare card - EVERYONE in the game Wink).

This probably won't apply to you for a while yet, and perhaps never if you don't spend, but the same happens to top rankers in events.
Back to top Go down
itistheriz14

itistheriz14

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:53 pm

kirindas wrote:

Kirindas! You're one of my allies! And as far as "minimizing" the game, I have a HTC One. I press the home button to get back to my main app screen. When I click back on Fantasica, it loads back up when about 3 seconds, no problem.

Also, you were probably getting multiple messages over your Alruane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question on messages   Noob Question on messages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob Question on messages
Page 1 of 1